Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: heya!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enjoy your stay, and good luck doing better than I have at not making the locals want to eat you as fricassee!

    Yue: er... um... can I convince you not to cook me in order for me to translate more Count Cain for the group? :uppy eyes::

    If not, well... (sweatdrop) I have it on good authority that grilled squirrel tastes like grilled chicken... ^^;;;

    (note: risu = squirrel ^_~)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 24, 2003 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO YOU CANT'! *get out biig bloody axe*

    oh.. wait.. did you say Cain?

    ... dilemme... to kill or not to kill... o__?

    arg! X______X

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... I'd never thought of actually writing on the glass! ^^;; The thought of a permanent marker on a scanner kinda spooks me, but maybe if I made myself a cardboard frame that fits inside it, then I lined it up against the cardboard frame... and it'd be less likely to wiggle that way too... hmm...

    Page 15 et al: (sweatdrop) I took the scans off my staff site so here over lunch I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll check the doujinshi when I get home, I promise! (Please feel free to pester away; it's less painful to find out before you get something done then after, esp. if you can't save the Photoshop versions...) I promise I'll check that first thing when I get home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •