-
December 16th, 2003, 04:54 PM
#11
Inactive Member
sorry about your knees. Hope you get better.
As for the college matter?
Honestly. I?m scared. My second year at FSU-Panama is about to end and I still have no idea which university I?m going to aply to. There?s the main campus at Tallahassee, but I don?t think it?s the best option for graphic design and advertisement.
To make things worse, I have failed about the 60% of the courses I have taken this year and my parents don?t know about it. I know it?s a childish thing to do, but I don?t want them to know because if they do, they are going to know the reason for it which is some personal/familiar affairs (ie. New ?sister?, constant discussions between parents and possible divorce.). I?m 20 years old and I?m supposed to be an adult who can handle this, but it bothers me a lot the fact that I don?t and that scares me. I just want to transfer outside the country and get myself a life but I can?t get those things out of my head.
I know I may have been too honest and given way too much information but I just had to get it out of my system. Sorry for that.
?.
???.
?????..
MY DAD IS A JERK! <= there! I say it!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks