Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya ... I just finished re-doing the last bit of Boys Next Door in better quality, as someone had requested on the forum ^^ ... I've additionally got my computer back now... and so I now have access to IRC ... @.@; I know little to nothing about IRC but my friend said he'd help me get things set up ^^;; , and so I'll be on the sakura-crisis IRC room-thing on the name Yuumei, so you can leech the BND scanlation or the Bloodhound Scan off of me ^^ ... (or if you'd rather, I can send either through AIM or E-mail as well, just PM me)

*please note the "I know nothing about IRC" bit, so if any of this didn't make sense, it's because I suck. And I'll edit this post later when my friend explains it to me ^^;; ...

Inactive Member
    Yuumei : Finished rescanlating BnD // has her computer back :D

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What she means is that she'll be setting up an fserv aka file serv so that you can just go to the chatroom and even if she's not physical present if she's in the room you can access the scanlations from her.

I don't know how to make it work, but I know how to use it. Might I suggest irc.esper.net as your server?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@.@ ... I set myself up to serve... but I'm not entirely sure it's working.. has anyone tried it out?

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Yuumei ]</font>