Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: honestly

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the whole "masculinity" and "femininity" deal is overrated. I love the way Gackt looks, and for me, he is the epitome of "manliness", whether or not he chooses to dress in pants, put on a dress, wear make-up etc. Womanly things, right...If we could just stop seeing each other as genders, and start seeing each other as people, wouldn't that be great? Flaming hot people in Gackt's case...

    And I have to say, Fimmel is an uber-hottie, looks a bit like Brad Pitt.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah...yesyes...that's exactly what I'm thinking too...see others as 'person' not as 'genders'

    maybe that's why I'm alrite with yaoi/yuri/shounen-ai/shoujo-ai stuffs ...I mean, it's kinda sweet when they put aside the gender issues and just get on with the love xDDD

    **sidenote** dun bother with my random comments --- I'm abit hyper today =3

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I love about this forum, I think we lot are far more open-minded about these issues than most people [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

    maybe that's why I'm alrite with yaoi/yuri/shounen-ai/shoujo-ai stuffs ...I mean, it's kinda sweet when they put aside the gender issues and just get on with the love xDDD
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What more can I say? I wholeheartedly agree [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe i love this forum too...i wish there were people like this where i live. ^_^ here anyone can say anything without being afraid!!

    as for the putting aside gender thing. i like when people do that to. in fact there happens to be a very young boy (or at least he seems young to me cuz im the old age of 17 j/k..but hes like 13 maybe 14) who already has a boyfriend! im so happy for him..cuz in this town..no matter how much everyone says they are tolerant..they arnt really. i mean they are..but they still make fun..and that can be hurtful.
    but um...i guess as cool as i am with it all..i still only like guys^_^ hehe..at this point i just cant see myself with a girl. so i guess i do kinda see genders rather than just the person. but thats just me

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm, I'm not really sure because it's none of my business but is it possible for a boy to know his sexual orientation truly at the age of thirteen?? I mean I'm 19 and still not quite sure, well, it would be alright I guess as long as they're not having sex, sex at 13 is way too young no matter your sexual orientation.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hhmmm thats an interesting question. i dont really know. ive never been in that situation..and aside from that kid ive never met someone so young who was a homosexual. i just met him like a month ago...and hes got a cute boyfriend too. the boyfriend actually goes to our rival school and he looks older but hes only a freshman too, the boy in our school looks like a lil kid..which is why i think hes really young...kinda robbing the cradle here..but if the boyfriend werent gay..id be hittin' that j/k ^_^

    soo...i dont know the answer to that. maybe hes
    not sure? and maybe he is..i have no idea how that goes. poor thing hasnt told his friends yet though...i hope they dont act like assholes. i think he'll do alright though....his friends seem like good people

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy crap, I'm gunna scream, this explorer window keeps popping up about a thousand times over trying to get me to download some thing, except I don't know what it is or anything, it's driving me crazy..

  8. #18
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'putting my answer fast 'cuz I got a maths exams tomorw...

    I'm wholy for the "put aside genders and love each other dammit" issue, I mean who cares if that boys is in a dress or if that girl have a boy's haircut, if they are pretty? Nowadays poeple cares a lot less about physical apparence and it's great; now if we could just extend a bit further to go ever the male/female issue...

    For the 14-years-old gay guy, well, I mena of course, why wouldn't you know your sexual preference already? or rather, there is more nand more little girls and boys dating before the age of ten, and generaly we go "aww" at a little boy and girl holding hands and shyly kissing the other's neck or offering flowers... so if we accept the idea they seem Hetero even at the age, why couldn't they be homosexual as well? In another whole matter, we could say it's not realy realy love and that they are just copying their environments.. well, tht's fine too, ne? ^^

    We're about a big city, and we got the Gay Village that is realy helpfull here (if you'Re feeling oppressed aobut being gay or bi, go there and kiss your loved one freely, I realy love this place) and I've seen like 12 years old boys kissing. It's cute ^^- Sometimes they start searching for their sexualty at a yournger age we did because their parents aren't fully hetero, or because they've heard about it, or I don't know, but that may explain it. no idea ^^

    woa, I gotta go to sleep or i'll fail due to massive headach tomorow ^^;;

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, you know sometimes I think I might be a lezbian, but I think that's just something I developed due to bad men in my life.
    I also believe that some homosexuals are just born that way, through genetics and what not. so I don't think I'm actually gay, but I'm not saying I would'nt be open to new things either.

    Whether or not I would be able to have a serious love relationship, like in love spend the rest of our lives together type love with the same sex is a completely different issue I'm not sure If that could ever happen with me, even if I was interested in a sexual relationship with the same sex...you know what I'm saying? or am I just rambling?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that when you say 10 year olds (hetero)holding hands and kissing, I don't think that they truly understand the significance of what they're doing. I think they're just doing what they've been taught and what society depicts. but homosexual 10 yr olds maybe a lil suspicious to me..you know what I'm saying? I just think that no one that age is truly ready for a relationship that involves sex,

    But I agree, it should also be socially acceptable for 10 yr olds to have a kiddish relationship as long as it doesn't involve sex, same goes for hetero kiddish relationship...hehe..I'm not wording this very well

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ December 15, 2003 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Kaori ]</font></font>
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 15, 2003 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Kaori ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •