Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Leaving

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thought I would squeeze in a quick hello. Miss ya and hope things will get better for ya my friend.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *huggs n smooooches*.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to be honest with all of you, It has been a rough month, It is difficult not to get down and depressed, but I refuse to be knocked down for very long, and along with my Faith, it is because of each and everyone of my cyber-friends that help keep my spirit uplifted.

    I wish I could give you all a big Hugg and thank you personally for your thoughts, prayers and kind words. You mean soooooo much to me, I pray that God blesses you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    rog

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bounces in and gives Rog a HUG* I haven't been around much lately...my life is kind of chaos right now...LOL. School is going to be starting here in a couple weeks...I am going to be moving here somewhere in town with my fiance'. All sorts of good stuff. I still think about ya'll though even if I don't get here much to post. *HUGSSSS* [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEy BMR,
    Its be a while girl!!! Glad to here that the chaos is of the good kinds!!! Congrats on the new living arrangements and the man [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . When are you too tying the knot???

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably sometime next year...LOL. We have to figure the financial end of stuff out first and go from there. It is exhausting...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Returning BMR's Huggs* I'm so happy for you, Iyts tough grtting started, But I send you good thoughts a I Wish You both well [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got married on a beautiful fall day, at my best friends house out in the country. It was 2:00 in the afternoon, the sun was Shining, a breeze blowing across the cornfield, and the total cost was about $250 ( Did I ever mention I'm a cheapskate [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah it is tough working all that out...Thats why I planned my nuptials AROUND our VACATION...spent most the money on enjoying ourselves and got married in a county courthouse. Of course that was the second time sround [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I can't even recall the first time "THANK GOD"!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that sounds beautiful!!! IDK it seems to me some people spend way to much on the "BIG" day and never enough on all the rest IMO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •