Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Leaving

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My oldest step daughter just got married last weekend. She has planned this wedding for <u>two freaking years</u> and I believe she has spent a little over $8,000. dollars on it. She was more intrested in impressing her friends [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    I think that is a little over board. Her new husband wanted to go to the local justice of the peace....but Nooooo!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been wondering Rog, do you have any biological children?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No I don't have any kids, I wasted my youth with Drugs and Rock & roll and never had any serious relationships. I never settled down until I got married when I was 42. I love my stepdaughters even though two of them have broke my heart, One by turning into a total B*%&h, and the other is bi-polar or something, You never know how she will treat you. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet you are an awesome Daddy...so don't let those girls get you down!!! I hope you don't feel like anything was really wasted...sometimes it just takes longer to SLOW down and your life has so many wonderful stories "Good Bad or other WISE".

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After we split up I started doubting myself. Her family didn't like me, her daughters were/are bitches, she said she was leaving me for "a better man", But Now...SCREW THAT!!!

    I'm a pretty good Guy, I am liking myself more every day, I have family that I'm getting closer to everyday, I am re-discovering friends that like me for who I am!

    I'm not down on myself anymore, I actually feel liberated [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right on Roger!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Sweetie, It feels good to walk with my head up again.

    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus
    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    I'm a pretty good Guy [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could've told you that Rog!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like You found your window Rog!!! I believe alot of prayers are said for you because you "ARE" such a great guy!!!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking around and there seems to be a bunch of really good people stopping by here from time to time.

    I think that I am in good company [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •