Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do believe it!!! I I have this way of just knowing things sometimes and now I think you should get some [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] here use my [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] and call it in while I [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] OKAY?! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Noclouds

Scary!!! Reallllllllllll scary cause I sometimes know what's happening in advance, too. I have a very strong bond with my best friend Rita, she's aquaruis, too and I just know when she isn't feeling well and needs me and its the same the other way around. We used to work together in the same company and sometimes we'd start laughing without talking to eachother or even looking at eachother and when someone asked what we were laughing about it was always the same thing,....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My buddy that passed away earlier in the year, and I had that same type of bond. We were always finishing each others sentences and stuff, When we started writing Music togeather it waskinda magical how I would come in with lyrics and he would have music that would just blend so well.

Isn't it strange how we can make a connection like that?

Noclouds

Yes, its strange and can be scary, too. But yet its something so special and unique and needs to be treassured*S*. Only those who experienced it can understand it,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is very precious indeed!!! I pick up the phone (before it rings) whenever My Hubby or Best friend is calling. I dreamt my BF was going to have a c-section only to be aroused from my nap by a phone call from her husband telling me she was going in for an emergency C-section!!! I have deja vu all the time and often have dreams that come true.
    Now if only I knew the numbers for the powerball lottery then we'de be in business LOL!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am about to become financially embarassed in the next few months, I dream daily about winning the lottery, [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hear that!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12