Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Sometimes

  1. #31
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Darn, I love that:

    Freeze Goulash Rigatoni

    *LOL*, I hope it wont keep me up all night

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that word just like Lasagna...
    Those Italian words are always fun!

  3. #33
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Ciao Bella. Come stai?

    And NO, I don't speak italian, just a few phrases*L

    I love bologna!!! Nice word, real nice,....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice!

    How about the predicament...TOO FUNNY!!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can you say it 3 times fast?
    LOL

  6. #36
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    my word today is wrappingpaper*L

  7. #37
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    yep, I can and its still making me laugh*L

  8. #38
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You Germans and your fast Tongues!!! ROTFLMAO!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todays word is...perpendicular...you can't say it without [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    G'Day
    rOg

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pur pen dic u lar = A line at a right angle to another line, Or something that is standing exactly vertical

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •