Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Sometimes

  1. #41
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I love German men!
    Hey Rog GREAT WORD!

  2. #42
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Ha, I can't say it at all cause I dunno how to pronounce it*LOL

    Germans have fast tounges? Oh my, maybe I need myself a german man, eh?*LMFAO*,....

  3. #43
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    purrrrrrrr-pen-dic-u-lar*LOL

  4. #44
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *big cat smile* purrrr fect

  5. #45
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    today my word is budgie, but in german*lol

    Wellensittich*hehehe

  6. #46
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it...now I am practicing saying it in German!
    Which reminds me did you find the PURRRfect bird for your daughter?

  7. #47
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yep, I found two purrfect Wellensittiche*S*,...she was so happy she cried and cried and cried, it was very touching*VBS

  8. #48
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is fantastic!!!! What colors did you get and what are their names?

  9. #49
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Well I knew that she wanted a green one with a blue tail feather so I got her one like that and I just had to get a purple/grey/white one. That's a girl btw and the green one is a boy. She's so crazy with em that she spend all her money on em today buying toys and stuff*L
    The names are funny german names Hannes for the boy and Hedi for the girl*lol

  10. #50
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't Hannes like John??? Thats a great name!!!
    Try to get pics ok!!!
    Hedi I think that sweet too!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •