-
November 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I know i havent been around much..I am trying so hard to get better and the law hasnt been on my side lately *L ..Hope ALL is well with YOU!!!
-
November 5th, 2006, 12:24 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi girl*s!!!
The law??? Have you been bad?*L
How's the treatment coming along? Are you feeling any better yet? I sure hope so!!!
*hugs ya
-
November 5th, 2006, 02:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes Tracy, I too have been wondering if the Meds are working yet (crossing my fingers)!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2006, 10:38 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
hey gals..the meds havent really kicked in yet, but its still early it was my first one..I go for my next one on wednesday so hopefully something would kick in ...
as for the law...I've got myself into sooo much trouble cause i am very protective of my daughter a bunch of kids came lookin for her what happened me as protective mom goes after them and yelling at them down the street got me in shit ...ACCK!!!! this is my second time now with the law in the two weeks
-
November 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh NO!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] That sucks bigtime...BUT from one mother to another girl I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean about bullies!!! Unlike you I am probably going to get shot by my new neighbors. Latino lady and her teeage daughters moved into our quiet neighborhood about month or so ago and the 15yro likes to preform all kinds of sex acts in front of her house to piss her mom off. Her boyfriend looks like a gang member whose 25 and I have had enough of the indecency that I tend to yell at them to get a room. Next time though I am calling the cops!
-
November 7th, 2006, 12:21 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Theres been alot of gangs around my area lately...last night my daughter got chased by 30 of them...Over the weekend there was an attack by gangs they attacked a 13 year old and made her face a wreck...I am scared for my daughter..I hate when she goes outside dont know whats going to happen...When something goes down I usually know...when 8:00 comes and shes late for home I know something is going down...I wish the police would do something about this
-
November 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM
#7
Inactive Member
That sucks big time and I'd get in trouble with the law, too, if I saw them not doing their job right!!!
-
November 8th, 2006, 04:42 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Yep I am right there with you ladies!!!
-
November 9th, 2006, 12:29 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
well, i had my second does today i cant really say its working, but who knows maybe it is..its going to be hard to tell cause i have been sick for so long i probably wouldnt even notice me getting better...I can say one thing i walked to the bus stop today which was a half an hour from where i was from and thats the longest i could walk in a long time so maybe something is going on in my body and my bones and joints arent hurting me right now...my 3rd dose is on December 6th so hopefully that will help alittle bit more
-
November 9th, 2006, 02:05 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Wishing and Believing the BEST for YOU!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks