Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: lol

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

    1. I do physical labor.
    2. I work at great depths.
    3. I plunge head first into everything I do.
    4. I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
    5. I work in a damp environment.
    6. I work in a dark area that has poor ventilation.
    7. I work in high temperatures.
    8. My work exposes me to diseases.

    Response:

    Dear Penis,

    After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the management denies your request for the following reasons:

    1. You do not work 8 hours straight.
    2. You WORK IN SHORT SPURTS AND fall asleep after EACH brief work period.
    3. You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
    4. You do not stay in your designated area, and are often seen visiting other locations.
    5. You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
    6. You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
    7. You don?t always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
    8. You will slow down before you are 65.
    9. You find it difficult to work double shifts.
    10. You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
    11. And, if that were not all, you have constantly been seen entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

    Sincerely, The Management

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME girl!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some things are too true eh?*L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •