Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Facebook

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Facebook

    I can't recall the last time I've seen a profile not on private. You can't see anything unless you are friends.
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Facebook

    I don't even want them finding me there.

    There was an article in the student paper at EMU about which administrators on campus had facebook accounts and what they were doing with them, and it was damning. I don;t even want to touch it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Facebook

    So set up the account with a false name/e-mail. Then just the people you want to find it will.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbe View Post
    I don't even want them finding me there.

    There was an article in the student paper at EMU about which administrators on campus had facebook accounts and what they were doing with them, and it was damning. I don;t even want to touch it.
    Wow! I really didn't know facebook was such a taboo. What did they construe these people were doing with the accounts? What nefarious deeds could one get up to? Let's find the vicious underbelly! No worries, your logic is sound. I do really wonder what people were doing to get people talking though.
    *mooooooooo*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Facebook

    another benefit of facebook

    you randomly get shown things like this

    xkcd - A Webcomic - Moral Relativity

    careful abe - it's a spoiler

    Aaron got me reading these completely by accident

    and I found Abe's answer to us in there too Aaron

    http://xkcd.com/146/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •