Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

oh boy, mark brauning and his tube chassis 1300 lb. car making 300HP all motor ... I've heard about it, 9's will take a whole lotta test and tune... even when Papidakis finished his car it took 1/2 the season to get it to run straight ...

anyways, the Super 4 class was build for people like me, hybrid cars, so CRX or Civic h/b with a DOHC VTEC motor that only came in an Integra chassis, 92-95 Del Sol chassis and 99-2000 Civic Si Chassis ... if I had my way, I'd argue that the "Civic" Del Sol is the same generation as a CX H/B and so I deserve to be runnign in the Comp 4 class wil an all motor setup ... LOL

anyways, this is what you're facing, all the dudes with Integra GSRs with boltons and nuff mods, race in the COMP 4 class, all the dudes with Hybrids and all the dudes with JRSC (Integras, Civics with original motors) run int he SUPER 4 class, i.e. run against CHEETAH ...

Greg

------------------
    94 Civic FROG
    435HP/289 lb-ft. torque.
    11 Second Club.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reading is a good thing, you guys obviously dont know how to do it....

Call NIRA for yourselves and ask them.....YOU CAN NOT RUN A B18C HYBRID in the SUPER 4 CLASS.....only engines that were available for cars for that model, read the damned rules!!!

You amateurs...jeez.....

I am sick of this crap, read the above posts, and realize your mistakes, as for Mark, he he he....you guys have no idea what he is doing, can you say 9's all motor???????

And by the way GSR-98, there is a NIRA race in Florida in March........

[This message has been edited by CROM (edited March 01, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CROM there is no need to get on someone like that ...I have talked to NIRA and clarified the whole deal on engine swaps!!...read the new post im sure you wont be calling all of us amateurs now...see you at the races...haha

------------------
    John
    B18C1 powered Civic EX Coupe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456