Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MARC:

The reason, I think, that people did not come forward...is that they knew they would gain a "bad" reputation...and he hated...

Look at me? I came forward and the second I did, alot of people automatically think I am a baby or whatever....

Btu I should have come forward sooner...I felt I could have done a better job coming out with this because I speak a little more professional that all the other guys at Atomic...and I have better stories to tell..mroe credible.

I don't blame these people for waiting until Atomic did it first...

Atomic took the hit and now alot of people won;t do business with them....but that does not mean anything for Atomic because people line up for a month in advance to get in that shop...And there are 20 cars in the parking lot right now...demanding work...

I hope I can stay reputable after this is over with most people...I try not to post things that make me look like a kid. But sometimes, I get flat out pissed.

If anyone wants to go private with this whole ordeal..I willt alk to you 1 on 1 about it...and spare all these other guys from seeing this most HATED subject...

Jeff

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another reason I should have come forward sooner is that for the about 2 months that I did not come forward...

I was told by several people that Larry was sitting at home talking on the phone to everyone talking shit about me...

That kind of made me mad...we had an agreement...which Larry broke...and he broke it several times...

In case you guys didn't know...Larry spends MUCHO TIME on the phone every day...I would guess...since I have known him abotu a year ago...about...8-10 hours a day (estimation) on the phone....He just loves to talk shit about people...

During the year I knew him...his favorite people to talk shit about were:

#1 HyTech Header owner XXXXX
    #2 SMS Products Owner...XXXXX
    #3 joe-R....owner of Hybrid board..
    #4 his OWN WEBMASTER!! XXXXXX
    #5 My collegues at Atomic...
    #6 Some other shops in Texas...

The order might be a little off...but me and several other people I know have heard him talking shit about all these people...

And these people are supposed to be his best friends....

What kind of person talks shit about all his friends? I shoudl have seen it sooner....because he liked me alot before...and I should have known...he has for sure been talking shit about me over our entire friendship....

And that made me very distraught...After all...I pressed Endyn down ALL your throats way too much...and damn was I a fool.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was the post he yanked Thursday morning when he was trying to explain why he ragged 11psiGSR for calling Thermal. He went to say that Thermal was going to stop letting him dist. because he was undercutting the other dist. In order for Larry to keep his lower price, he was having them dropped shipped to his place, to get around that he was still under cutting the other dist., and would take an extra week. Anyway, thats the way I perceived it.

-Ryan-

[This message has been edited by 88 SC CRX Si (edited July 06, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I knew about Larry before Atomic started to open up some secrets about ENDYN aka Larry. I tried to warn some of you but not at the scale Atomic is. Peep this topic from the past!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/006413.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sjoback:
    yeah thats what I always thought. They acted all very much the same.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought Larry was Ho_Train

Marc

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's what I want to know:

Why are so many people coming out of the woodwork NOW? Where were you guys when everybody on this board was talking about sending Endyn their blocks and blowers? I think Mike was talking about sending Endyn his blower just a couple of weeks ago. Why didn't anybody speak up if so many people have been burned by him?

I've spoken to Larry a few times. My impression was that he seemed like a real nice guy. Very knowledgable and LOVED to talk. I always felt that the kit would never be released but I didn't think any harm was being done. He made a few comments to me that made me believe that he wasn't the most honest/realisitic person out there but I felt he had good intentions and that's all that mattered.

I can't believe there are so many Endyn stories coming out. Shame on you guys for not speaking up and waiting for this whole Atomic fiasco to happen and only now say something. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

------------------
    Marc

The supercharger is gone and so is my civic. Damn thieves!
    Want to know why I got rid of the JRSC? http://crx.honda-perf.org/horror/jrsc.html

Coming soon: A new member to the 12 second club.

AIM=spoolyn

Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by randomwalk101:
    I dont' think 11psiGSR can get in here yet...I guess he is having problem as I have been having ..getting stuck at the Hostboard's intro screen....1QuickSI said it's probably the IP provider problem...I'm wondering how can this issue be resolve cuz a lot of people couldn't get in..

BTW, the only way I get in is through www.safeweb.com now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please see my post in the admin forum or e-mail me direct and I can give you the technical reasons as to why I believe some are having problems and what I am doing to try to resolve all of them smile

------------------
    ...Steven
    HostBoard Administrator
    Help support HostBoard by clicking on a banner today!

Senior Hostboard Member rjaffey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I bet Stroker and Beaver (old HB posters who were major assholes) were really Larry.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget "Dopey".

As for the IPs, STROKER's, Beaver's, and Dopey's all resolved to flash.net dialups in Fort Worth. What they resolve to today doesn't necessarily reflect what they resolved to then.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH MY GOD. R.I.P. T.O.O.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well shit,
    -I bought Rods/pistons from Larry, I knew they were Eagle rods, and Wiesco pistons.
    -Got a great price on them also under $800 for the set.
    -I cant say I have any problems with larry, but I can see that SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN....lol
    -When I Talked to larry when ordering my pistons, He seemed to talk forever, about the Endyn Facility and all the contracts they have with the Aerospce programs, Lockheed Jets, and so on,,
    -SO is it all a bunch of BS??????
    -IF so, can U get sued for FRAUD ? hmmm....

------------------
    96 civic.
    &lt;&gt; In the Workz &lt;&gt;
    -B18a1,Endyn rods,Endyn pistons (9.3:1)bored 20 over,Federal Mougal Rod Bearings,Honda Main Bearings,Arp rod bolts, Arp head studs,Clutch Specialties Stage 3 Unsprung,Ported Polished Head,Vortech Fuel Rail/Regulator,Custom Motor Mounts. Federal Mougal Windshield Wiper Blades(seriously),soon to boost...