Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Lowering

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This thread is nuts.
    CWBETB used to complain about his steep driveway and he couldn't lower his otherwise awesome looking car.. Now's he's lowered it some and figured out how to get up the driveway.
    'mycivictucks17s' is some kind of crazy dude. I would love to see some pics of his Civic with air rods and 10 switches...that must be madness!!!

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    AEM CAI & other mods which only add weight
    4-doors kick butt & I in a quandry about that ZC! Is the time to rebuild it and make it 'right' worth the time & money if I were to get another ZC with unknown history???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mycivic.... I'll help ya out right now, dont even try to on the 'adjustable camber arms' from ricky racer. they 'do not' fit at all. I hacked the hell out of my wheel well w/ a dremel for days and still couldnt get em to clear anything. ricky racer sucks frown

    ------------------
    tahitiangreen91hatchsi

    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 91zc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An air ride suspension would be cool but i think once I get the money after the new swap I am going to sell my coilovers and get the real thing...a full coilover package. Does anyone know what the progress full coilover package is like?

    ------------------
    1991 Civic 4dr
    ZC-blown head gasket
    Zdyne Ecu
    Si tranny
    Thermal R&D exhaust
    Iceman
    Chikara header
    Weapon R Circuit Pro
    KYB AGX's
    Powerslot Rotors
    AEM/Nissin Pads
    Going B16--very soon

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sastanley:


    'mycivictucks17s' is some kind of crazy dude. I would love to see some pics of his Civic with air rods and 10 switches...that must be madness!!!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    i don't have any pics since the switches. however, MyCivicTucks17s was Civic of the Month in Sept! if you want to see his ride got to: http://www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic/id56.htm
    biggrin

    ami

    ------------------
    www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic

    "Hi, my name is Ami and I'm a Honda-coholic"

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sastanley:
    This thread is nuts.
    CWBETB used to complain about his steep driveway and he couldn't lower his otherwise awesome looking car.. Now's he's lowered it some and figured out how to get up the driveway.
    'mycivictucks17s' is some kind of crazy dude. I would love to see some pics of his Civic with air rods and 10 switches...that must be madness!!!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Young grasshopper, you must learn the ways of the driveway smile Move slow yet soft, not fast and firm, then and only then will you make it up the driveway


    ------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •