-
September 19th, 2001, 12:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
OK I'm not here to listen to you guysbabble about how 18's are too big and would look stupid on a 4g. I'd like to get that off my chest right now. But what I was wondering is, do 18's come in 18x7 or even 18x7.5? And if need be, could an 18x8 fit? right now I got 17x7 and don't have any problems, even with rear discs might I add.It's not the diameter I'm worried about, it's the width. If anyone has an idea, let me know thanx.
------------------
Self improvement is masterbation, self destruction is the answer
-
September 20th, 2001, 02:03 PM
#2
-
September 21st, 2001, 05:47 AM
#3
Inactive Member
18 x 7.5 momo sport's on 21540ZR18 Michelin (JDM...they were tough to get and expensive) Pilot sport's work fine. On almost all Civic's and CRX's you need to roll the rear fender a little for clearence. The front has way...WAY more clearance then the back. I have a set of H&R 1.75 drop on Monroe struts and it's all good. Lately I've been riding on 6 yr old ASA 5 spoke 15x8's with Continental 20550R15's , old rims because of my few unfortunate crashes along with the awesome wheel alignment changes/mod...from the latest crash. I really don't want to ruin the Michelin's.
Forgot to mention I have a 45 offset on the Momo's.
------------------
[This message has been edited by civiccrx (edited September 21, 2001).]
-
September 27th, 2001, 06:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I had 18inch racing harts c5 on my civic...And they looked sweet but big rims are getting old so i sold them...But they do fit...
------------------
Jdm super freak....
-
October 2nd, 2001, 06:46 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Do you have pics of the c'5 on your civic? I would love to see how they looked.
------------------
-
October 3rd, 2001, 03:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
http://pastreetracing.org/readers/pi...JUNE/civic.gif
Here was a picture of it with the rims...
------------------
Jdm super freak....
-
October 4th, 2001, 11:59 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Nice rims, but those aren't Racing Harts. Racing Hart c5's were a 3 piece rims and those are clearly a one piece knock off. They still look a lot like them though.
------------------
-
October 5th, 2001, 05:09 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Those are the one piece evo editon of the c5's in gun metal .....They are the real thing...Shit i paid $2800 for them...
------------------
Jdm super freak....
-
October 5th, 2001, 09:18 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Cool, that would clear it up for me then.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks