Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, my Sol is offically near competion (except for having a few small dings removed). Here is what I have done to my 97' Granda Back:

1. Glass Targa Top (I still have my metal top to use)
    2. New Factory Bra
    3. New Factory Mud Guards (set of 4)
    4. Rear Lip Spoiler
    5. Red Brake Calipers
    6. New Factory del Sol Car Cover
    7. Keyless Entry & Alarm
    8. New Factory Rainbow Emboidery Floormats
    9. New Red Zig-Zag Factory Floormats (for car shows)
    10. New Custom Black Floormats w/ Red Embroidery
    11. Red Zig Zag Factory Floormats (for daily use)
    12. Facory Seats re-done in Black Leather with Red Stripe
    13. Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit
    14. Brushed Aluminum Gauge Bezel
    15. Reverse Glow Gauges (with neon blue illumination)
    16. Red Gauge Needles
    17. Alpine CD / MP3 Stereo System
    18. Brushed Aluminum Momo Shift Knob
    19. Black Leather w/ Red Stitching Momo Steering Wheel
    20. Honda 'H' Steering Wheel Horn Button
    21. Black Leather w/ Red Stitching Shift & E-Brake Boot
    22. Black Alteeza Tail Lights (double round lghts)
    23. Black, Chrome and Clear Headlights
    24. Xenon Headlight Conversion
    25. Xenon Fog Lights
    26. Dual Trumpet Air Horns
    27. Cold Air Induction
    28. Performance Chip
    29. K&N Cone Filter
    30. Shock Tower Brace
    31. Front Lower Tie Arm Brace
    32. Rear Lower Tie Arm Brace

I think that is about it! I wanted to make it look more sporty and modern. I was trying to stay away from the "rice look" as that just isn't my style. I will be posting pics soon on my photo bucket account, I'll let you know when they are up! I am really please with the car and how it has turned out. I am stil looking for a few simple performacce enhancing goodies. I really do'nt want to go as far as engine swaps. I will robably lok into turbos down the road. A new exhaust system is definatly in the works. If any of you have suggestions on performace goodies or exhaust set-ups, I would love to hear 'em!! Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like how those seats look. You said you had the factory seats redone in leather? I have been wanting to upgrade my seats but after seeing how those look I just might have to go that route. Just curious how much $$$ that set you back to have done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

those seats are....CLEAN!!!! i love them! Overall, the car looks good, if it were me(just a little constructive criticizm), i would probably go with a 70/30 paint job on the tail lights. but then again, that would defeat the whole purpose on why you bought those tail lights the color and style you got them in. Also...i cant tell if you're lowered or not but even if you are...a little more would set her off!

i JUST started putting a turbo setup together and it shouldn't cost me more than about $600 in parts. I dont know what model del sol you have but if you're running a d-series motor, i could shoot you a few ideas on a setup.

As far as the exhuast goes...find yourself a nice universal turbo muffler or something of the like, and bring the car to your trusted muffler shop and get custom piping done. In the end, it'll cost 2-3 times less than going brand spankin new on a brand name. Hope it helps!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Playboi,

If by painting the tail lights, you mean a Red & Clear set-up, I might be into that idea! I love that look. Yeah, the seats turned out really hot! I love the way they look.....very cool!! I think I would like a dual exhaust set-up (with a nice throughty sound), any ideas what a muffler shop might charge on that? I might be interested in a D-Motor. My little Sol is a.....sniff, sniff....S model. This is my 3rd del Sol (and all of them have bees S models) and everytime I get a new one I keep saying "ok, this time I will only acept an Si or V-Tec model". Then I end up finding a clean S model and go for it anyway......oh' well. The irony is that after I bought my 97' Black S, my own Mother went out and bought a 100% original (Mint Condition) 1995 Si with only 45,000 mi!! She also loves rubbing that one in my face! Errrrrr..........................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reewinder,

Normally it is about a $1,200 dollar job. However, I have a friend that owns an Auto Upholstery shop in San Diego (where I am originally from). She charges me $350 for a pair of seats! The work they do is totaly amazing!!! At that price, I just box-up any seats I want done and ship them down to her.