Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Bumpers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know of a place to order bumper covers from, that may be less than dealers? I need to replace my front, someone backed into it with there trailer hitch in a parking lot.
    Its cosmetic damage but the body shop I took it to wanted to bondo it. I got a $1200 qute from another shop. I figure if I could find the cover I could install it myself for less than that.
    Thanks for any help

    CP

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DaleSol110's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah..painting will be the most expensive thing. I had a 11 inch spoiler for my sol painted and it was around $200. Anywhere up from that would be a good guess.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The front bumper cover you can get off ebay. Its only around 100 bucks plus however much it costs to get painted. The factory painted ones are no longer being made.

    -t-

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup Maco quote me $250 for a rear bumper...i wonder how much it costs to get a whole body kit painted? I wonder if pete knows?

    -t-

    Originally posted by durbydude:
    Yeah..painting will be the most expensive thing. I had a 11 inch spoiler for my sol painted and it was around $200. Anywhere up from that would be a good guess.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone. I will have to check out ebay
    CP

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get your RED hot bumpers here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/134429182.html! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shhhhhhhhhh im trying to get the red rear bumper...

    -t-


    Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
    Get your RED hot bumpers here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/134429182.html! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  8. #8
    Inactive Member speedy petey's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i still have my stock front and rear bumpers 4 sale

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What color and year are they? How much $ are you looking for? Thanks C

  10. #10
    Inactive Member speedy petey's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the bumpers are yellow and from a 93.wut price sounds good to you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •