Yeah..painting will be the most expensive thing. I had a 11 inch spoiler for my sol painted and it was around $200. Anywhere up from that would be a good guess.
Does anyone know of a place to order bumper covers from, that may be less than dealers? I need to replace my front, someone backed into it with there trailer hitch in a parking lot.
Its cosmetic damage but the body shop I took it to wanted to bondo it. I got a $1200 qute from another shop. I figure if I could find the cover I could install it myself for less than that.
Thanks for any help
CP
Yeah..painting will be the most expensive thing. I had a 11 inch spoiler for my sol painted and it was around $200. Anywhere up from that would be a good guess.
The front bumper cover you can get off ebay. Its only around 100 bucks plus however much it costs to get painted. The factory painted ones are no longer being made.
-t-
Yup Maco quote me $250 for a rear bumper...i wonder how much it costs to get a whole body kit painted? I wonder if pete knows?
-t-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by durbydude:
Yeah..painting will be the most expensive thing. I had a 11 inch spoiler for my sol painted and it was around $200. Anywhere up from that would be a good guess.
Thanks everyone. I will have to check out ebay
CP
Get your RED hot bumpers here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/134429182.html! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
shhhhhhhhhh im trying to get the red rear bumper...
-t-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
Get your RED hot bumpers here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/134429182.html! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
i still have my stock front and rear bumpers 4 sale
What color and year are they? How much $ are you looking for? Thanks C
the bumpers are yellow and from a 93.wut price sounds good to you?
Bookmarks