Thread: Lotus Flower Bloom Episode IV: Queen of the lotus.

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As it seems, LFBIII has been deleted due to a lack of posts. Therefore, i have decided to skip the end and go straight into Episode IV. Thus begins the next chapter in a story that may never die.

Narrator: In the last episode of LFB, OCB and crew discovers Kalika's new plot, and head to her base to foil it again. There, they find that Hoshi is a clone of Kalika, and is every bit as evil as the orginal. However, after a mundo climatic battle against the two sides, Hoshi changes sides and kills Kalika, losing her own life in the process. Canti captures her before she can escape and OCB is returned to life. They said their goodbyes, and went their seperate ways, thinking it was all over at long last.

*Up in the afterlife, Canti is dragging a handcuffed Kalika with him into the council building.*

Canti: Members of the council, i have brought you Kalika, the evil witch.

Council member: Excellant! Remove her handcuffs, and send forward.

*Canti does so. The council member steps infront of Kalika, and bows*

CM: Welcome back to your kingdom, Kalika, Queen of the Lotus family.

Canti: ?!!!!

Kalika: Well well well, i'm the queen of the afterlife.

CM: Yes, your throne awaits.

*Behind the CM, is a golden throne, with an air of purity. Kalika walks towards the throne, and sits down. The air of purity becomes foul. Instantly, a chill runs down Canti's spine and he moves to leave*

Canti: I'm sorry, but i have some errands to take care of.

Kalika: Stop! Canti, i need to reward you for your good deeds. Step forward.

*Fearing what might happen, Canti moves in front of Kalika and keel on one knee. Kalika draws a sword, and places on each of Canti's shoulders.*

Kalika: I now knight you as Sir Canti, and grant you early retirement.

Canti: Thank you, your highness. *turns and leaves* Crap, i've lost my right to return to the real world. How am i gonna tell the others whats happened?

*Canti exits the building, and walks down the street. Suddenly, Tsering runs up to Canti*

Tsering: Canti! I just heard the news, Kalika is the queen of the afterlife?!

Canti: I know.

Tsering: Great, what are we gonna do?!

*Meanwhile, the other members of the LFB crew carry on with their lives on the Granaboard. But they all had the same chill down their spine.*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted? No way, check your personal configuration. I don't delete old threads, unless they are really old, absolutely extinct, and not too useful. I'll bump LFB3 for you.