Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Rent-a-Sentence

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then his monkey lover walks in and starts freaking out.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Breaking the glasses of the shops he finds, and screaming his lungs out "I'm the god of Universe!"

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was love at first sight. The monkey man of magicial land had found it at last.

    He pulled the magic lamp out of the fishing net that he used to retrieve it, and rubbed it hard. He rubbed it so hard that his furry monkey hand got on fire. He ran around, screaming, in a comical fashion.

    He then ran head first into a sexy, scantily clad guitar wielding woman named I-NO. I-NO speaks before a loud voice from nowhere says, "Heven or Hell? Let's rock!" The monkey man (named McJohn) rubbed his magic lamp hard as he stared at I-NO. From the magic lamp, a skinny male ballet instructor named Jean E. in light blue tutus appeared. But the man who looked like a ballet instructor was actually a priest from some unknown christian reformist religion.

    "Begone, evil one! You are not taking my beloved choir b01z from me! NEVER!!!" said the priest.

    I-NO sprung into the air, and held her guitar behind her head, ready to strike down the gay ballet instructor priest from an unknown christian reformist religion... But then she remembered her guitar was a fake cartoon guitar with an MP3 and a small speaker inside so it sounds like she was actually playing it, and hitting the priest with it wouldn't do much.

    The gay ballet instructor priest then attacked I-NO with his flaling limp hands and dusty, worn bibles. But he then notices that his pants are for some reason mysteriously on his head. Because the gay monkey troops had put them there. Who then declared war on Canada.

    But then, the gay ballet instructor priest shot their leader in the back... Then he met Mr. Garrison off of South Park. And made sweet love to him, whilst eating a hot-dog. Then his monkey lover walks in and starts freaking out. Breaking the glasses of the shops he finds, and screaming his lungs out "I'm the god of Universe!"

    ----

    (Damn, it doesn't make any sense... it's random insanity)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting. How about round 2?

    It all started in that rainy day.

  5. #25
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As i walked alone down the alleyway, i dwelled on my past mistakes; engulfed in bitter sorrow, i didnt care which way i walked.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cat you beat me.

    I soon saw a revolution in progress.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 17, 2003 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I looked around, I realized I stepped on a dog doodoo.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then I saw it, a large piece of plywood, my life long dream was to own one.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I picked it up and smacked it.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    then i realized it was a squirrel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •