Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by R.C. Collins:
    listening to your Chuck Mangione </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Best way to piss off my wife is to get Chuck Mangione songs stuck in her head. I'll just start whistling the one song that I know and she stomps away furious cause it'll be rolling through her head all day.

Combine that with that random punches in the stomach and she knows the place of a good submissive housewife.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    What is it everything you'd hoped it would be out there on the east coast?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn!!!!!!!!!

I'd of thought you were off the Hydrocontin by now.

COME ON SMACKIE!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is this????

I'm starting to doubt the prospect of having another smackchat, this thing smells like Euroclone's Canyon Clit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:

Best way to piss off my wife is to get Chuck Mangione songs stuck in her head. I'll just start whistling the one song that I know and she stomps away furious cause it'll be rolling through her head all day.

Combine that with that random punches in the stomach and she knows the place of a good submissive housewife.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damnit people...at my job outbursts of laughter every other minute, for no apparent reason, is frowned upon!

PY and Bace, SIMMAH DOWN NAH! I like my job..
    forums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123