Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AS USUAL DUNDUIN,YOU MISSED THE POINT AGAIN.IF YOU'RE SUPPOSEDLY IN COLLEGE,HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT.I RECEIVED MY DEGREE IN '93,SO ONCE YOU BECOME EDUCATED COME BACK AND TRY TO HOLD AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH ME.READ BETWEEN THE LINES DUDE,THAT COMES FROM LIFE,NOT A BOOK.ANYWAY.I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOUR SCHOOL,SINCE THEY USED TO BE EVERYBODYS KICKING POST.BUT AS ALWAYS,YOU ALL NEVER COULD HANDLE SUCCESS VERY WELL BECAUSE YOU'RE TO BUSY RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS OR CRYING ABOUT SOMETHING(LIKE THE TS/HAYSI BASKETBALL GAME).HAYSI MAY BE SOMEWHAT SUCCESSFUL,BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE A CLASS ACT BECAUSE THEY'RE CLASSLESS....IDIOTS LIKE YOU ONLY PROVE MY POINT.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol you make me laugh bro really you think Whitewood was bigger than freaking St. Pill in 1995-1996? We had 200 kids 7-12 not 9-12. Whoopee you baseball team is good i give you that but really you dont have that much to brag about i mean yeah you made the playoffs whoooooo well alot of teams make it but do you have State Titles? I dont talk about being the best in anything until my school wins a Region or State title and last time i looked the Pill had none on the board? I guess you can answer that but you did graduate in 1982 almost the year i was born get a damn life for christ sakes go talk crap on a Cumberland fourm oh i forgot they all suck too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haysi people don't run their mouths all that much...just me mostly. But i'm very loud. As far as being a kicking post that was over 20 years ago. Boy times have changed.

As far as class don't make me bring up that private message you sent me 2crue. Simply giving you a few nudges about some losing records doesn't compare to what you said.

The title of this topic is "haysi who?". I think we've all explained who haysi is and why they are in all ways better than st. paul.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AS USUAL AGAIN,EXCEPT THIS TIME TWO IDIOTS MISSED THE POINT......ONE FROM D.C. AND THE OTHER FROM B.C.(DC=DICKENSON COUNTY,BC=BUCHANAN COUNTY,THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED A LITTLE HELP,THERE).I AM GLAD TO SEE SOME OF YOU TALKING ON HERE THOUGH,EVEN IF IT IS TO ME.I COULD ARGUE THIS TILL DOOMSDAY AND BOTH OF YOU STILL WOULDN'T GET IT.ANYWAY,KEEP LOOKIN' 2CRUE WILL DARKEN YOR DOOR AGAIN....TUNE IN NEXT TIME WHEN AIR-RAN AND "DUMDUM" SAY........."I STILL DON'T GET IT".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope your old ass dont fall down and break a hip while you are going from the PC to the Fridge. But hey maybe you have bought yourself one of those medic alert necklaces? I will have our ambulance service come by and pick you up! By the way incase you didnt know PC stands for Personal Computer, I am sure you have no problem knowing what a fridge is. Have a nice day Granpa tell the grandchildern hi!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No need to let anyone from St. Pie get a rise out of ya...Haysi was some team's "kicking post" 30 years ago or more while St. Pie was, is and looks to continue for the indefinite future to be the poster boys for "kicking posts." Shoot St. Pie can't even do anything with the little Rye Crap War Eagles. Then you know come basketball season they are always gonna get slapped by the Twin Stinks Titans. Too bad now that the Coeburn Blow Knights are coming to the Cumberland they will combine with the Castlewood Blue Dorks to make it next to impossible for the D-Cons to do anything in their beloved sport of Baseball. Maybe you guys should start a Soccer program or maybe LaCrosse? Nah better scratch that, they are too closely related to Football and we don't need anymore proof to know what would happen there. [img]smile.gif[/img] How about ballet or figure skating?

Have to thank 2CRUE for atleast getting a topic going though...hadn't been anything going down on this forum for awhile.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WELL JAMES,ANY RESPECT FOR YOU JUST WENT OUT THE WINDOW.BUT I GUESS WITH "HAYSEED","GRIM VALLEY",AND "STONE"AKER,ALONG WITH AN OCCASSIONAL REBEL A**KICKING,AND COBRA BITE(WAS IT A TIGER THAT GOT BIT BY A SNAKE THIS SEASON?)I GUESS THINGS CAN GET PRETTY CONFUSING OVER THAT WAY.I'LL BE BACK YOU ALL TO PROVIDE SOME MORE SPARKS,UNTIL THEN KEEP A CLEAN HEAD AND STAY OUT OF THE METH LABS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In order to get respect you have to give it. I didn't see you passing out any of that when you came on this board to post. I have nothing against any of your comments because to me its funny and the posts I made were meant to be humorous as well. If you can come up with anything else then I'll be happy to read it. But you have to admit it is quite hilarious for someone from St. Paul to be slamming any other team no matter what the sport. Thats about like somebody from Ehrrrvinton or Tommy Walker getting on here and talking some smack. But by all means keep it coming...atleast someone is posting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the way 2CRUE do you know any McReynolds' over your way?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SURE DO JAMES,YOU'RE TALKING TO ONE,BUT THEN AGAIN I'M SURE YOU KNEW THAT.YOU KNOW WHAT RHYMES WITH "MAC" DON'T YOU?........SMACK.................Y'ALL COME BACK NOW,Y'HERE?