Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your participation. The proposal has passed with a 14-5 vote.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just curious, but, how is this going to be carried out? The players need to get from point A to point B somehow, manually doing the draft could cause very bad things to happen. The only way to work this draft would be to FORCE the owner in position 1 to make a pick for the position who won the lottery, then after the draft, trade the draft picks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Admittedly this is a situation fraught with potential error, confusion, upset feelings, and the collapse of civilization as we know it. It is dependent upon everyone doing what they're supposed to do.

Here's how it should go:
    </font>
    1. <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">During the playoffs we do the draft on this message board for the first 16 picks. That way we know who is supposed to have whom.</font>
    2. <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">Those 16 teams set up their draft list with just the one guy they chose on the board.</font>
    3. <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">When the computer runs the draft everyone gets put on the team that drafted them on the board.</font>
    4. <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">Teams 17-32 do the draft as normal, as well as all 2nd round picks</font>
    <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">So, if I had the first pick in the game, but ended up with third pick due to the lottery, I would make my pick of player C after players A and B were taken by the teams ahead of me. Then, no matter how much more I'd like to have player A, I just put player C on my draft list in the game.

This system is vulnerable to someone going against their agreement to abide by the rules the league has established, but based on my understanding of the game limitations, it's probably the best we can do at this point. Do you have a better method in mind, Scott?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123