Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Difficulties...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gakere's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd,

    Here's wishing you a firm footing through the tough terrain facing you, and wishing your mother a speedy and successful recovery!

    Take care!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member theophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2005
    Location
    Sunshine Coast.Queensland.Australia.
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd,
    I've just read an interesting book about the ability of the Papaya to cure cancer.I don't have the author's name/book details,but I'll e-mail them to you.
    In the mean time GOD bless and thank you for all your efforts.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks friends - and I would especially be interested in that cancer treatment!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd,
    Sorry to hear what you're going through. You're making the right decision. I know it's easy for someone else to make a statement such as this and I'm not making light of your circumstances but I believe that you are doing the right responsible thing that the Lord would have you do. I'll pray for you and your circumstances. God bless you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Gerald

  5. #15
    Inactive Member glenn_m's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aloha Todd, Mom, Family and the Altec ohana (extended family). my heartfelt prayers and blessings for love and companionship on this journey and transition.

    Todd, papaya and also Hawaiian noni juice have great restorative qualities, but also consider a cleansing diet of fruits, leafy greens and plenty of water.

    bless you, mom, family and the altec ohana. fondest aloha, glenn... forums

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Schell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd, I am very sorry to hear of all your current challenges. It sounds to me as though you have set your priorities well for the time being. My best wishes are extended to your mother, to Jim, and to you. Things will brighten up, they always do, it just takes a while sometimes.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member joe3rp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Life is choosing your priorities ... and you seem to have choosen wisely. I also lost my father to cancer last year. I am from the Philippine and I will add you in our prayers ... you will now be covered 24 hrs.

  8. #18
    tgroendahl
    Guest tgroendahl's Avatar

    Post

    Dear Todd!

    Having just returned from church I have read your letter. I don?t know you, but I would like to thank you for a fantastic, admirable and impressive website on Altec. Having been a regular guest for about a year now, I today decided to become a member. Todays sermon in our local Vineyard Church in Copenhagen, was about the powerlessness that we for periods experience in our lives. Yours is truly very deep right now, I understand. I will remember you and your family in my prayers. The Lord is with you!

    May He bless you with an immediate river of power in your daily life, peace in your heart, recovery for your mother, financial progress, may He protect your family and bring joy and light over you and your nearest. Amen.

  9. #19
    Hostboard Member klausesser's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Todd!

    I know what you?re talking about, being a freelancer photographer for about 30 years and struggling all the time . . . My kids are 14 and 17 - heavy to handle these days.
    I wish you all the best and a prayer for your mother!

    greetings from Germany, Klaus

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish to thank all of you for your encouragement, notes of kindness, and, of course, your prayers. You are all true friends.

    Slowly, things are beginning to get a little better, but there's still a long way to go.

    Several have asked about my Mom - she's doing the chemotherapy. We'll see how it turns out when the tests are run next month.

    The holidays are difficult times for us this year - an extra prayer or two would be appreciated.

    A heartfelt Merry Christmas to everyone in our Altec family!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.