Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Drool...

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    I'm not so sure- a lot of modern speed equipment works on those oldies too.

    I've seen low ten second big block Mustangs that were driven to the event. Old eleven and twelve second street drivers are common.


    Tell you what- if I ever hit the lottery I'll buy one of each- and you Bowtie and I can get together to test drive them and argue their relative merits...you guys buy the beer of course...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My "old" 69 Nova runs mid nines....and I drive it to the event.

    Still, for a modern car, give me a Z06, Viper, or the soon to be relaeased ZR1 Vette with 600+ hp.
    You can have the Mustangs....

    And let me move to Montana......

    $1425 for those...what a bozo....once in the cabinet...who would know?

    Ron

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Drool...


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Each to his own. Chevys are fine cars. I'll take all the 67 and 69 Mustang fastbacks you wanna send my way.

    Wouldn't mind a Hemi Cuda either.

    In the family we have a 427 big block Mustang and an old big block Vette. The Mustang is faster in a straight line, the Vette corners better. In an ideal world I would have one of each, plus at least 20 others...like an original 350 horse 327 Nova SS for instance.

    As far as $1425 for those- I could buy 4 new ones from Bill- and cover the gas to go visit him. Sounds like a no brainer to me....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.