Road trip time, I can feel it, Road trip.
Road trip time, I can feel it, Road trip.
Last of the World's Great Human Beings, well maybe one of the last? OK, just an ordinary slacker then.
Maybe it's just the camera, but the walnut on those 14's sure looks rich!
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Another set, empty this time
Altec Speaker Cabinets Only - eBay (item 310226807598 end time Jun-21-10 11:15:09 PDT)
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Certainly it's a matter of taste more than anything else. I have a preference for speakers that tend to hide or blend in to their surroundings. Those kind of scream "look at me, i'm a big speaker" in a Frank Lloyd Wright sorta way. They remind me of a room divider in a home he designed, and that's just an observation not necessarily a good or bad thing.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
I like them too. Most of those grills were broken long ago. Change the fabric and refinish/veneer and buy a 4000 square foot house. Then start working to tighten them up.
Last of the World's Great Human Beings, well maybe one of the last? OK, just an ordinary slacker then.
Bookmarks