Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 802D's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member nullspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 802D's

    Hi Abe,

    I have a pair of 802D that I can send you. The magnets have been recharged by GPA, but like a dope I put a dent in one of the diaphragms. One of binding posts on one of the drivers is a bit iffy (why I had the back plate off in the first place).

    Let me know if you're interested.

    Regards,
    John

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member amandarae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2008
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 802D's

    Hi John!
    Can you please PM me and let's talk about this privately. Thank you very much!

    Abe
    QNME In Retro!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member amandarae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2008
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 802D's

    Quote Originally Posted by nullspace View Post
    Hi Abe,

    I have a pair of 802D that I can send you. The magnets have been recharged by GPA, but like a dope I put a dent in one of the diaphragms. One of binding posts on one of the drivers is a bit iffy (why I had the back plate off in the first place).

    Let me know if you're interested.

    Regards,
    John
    Hello Joh,

    I responded to your PM. Hope it went through.

    Thanks,

    Abe
    QNME In Retro!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28261621 times.