Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: N1285-8B?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Todd,

    I get an "error reading linearized hint data" when trying to open the link you posted.

    Congrats to GPA on the updated website! Glad they can still use the recognized model numbers. Really looking forward to completion of the update. Someone's been very busy.... forums

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed that problem - not sure what's going on.

    I'm going to try to make them again, upload them, and see if they'll start working.

    I'll let you know when to check.

    Glad you like the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.