-
September 24th, 2002, 03:09 PM
#1
CanadianGirl
Guest
I'll talk to you tomorrow ok girl? i cant talk to night i'm too emotional here...*hugs* night girlie
-
September 25th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#2
Cindy Belle
Guest
..Hey AK....Just wanted to stop by your board it's always so pretty...so what's new?...and where are u?....*S
-
September 25th, 2002, 11:47 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Tracy what's wrong?? When I got back from making my sammich you were gone. I just logged out and watched some t.v. I didn't check my board untill right now. Come online today and we'll talk ok girl??
Hiya ECB *hugs* Thanks for stopping by. I'm right here *L Not online as much as before but I do make an appearance every now and then! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 26th, 2002, 05:38 PM
#4
Ray Ray
Guest
is that mean or is that mean? ... i stand round waitin for AngelBabs to appear .. she comes in smacks me an bails out again *L
its nice to be loved [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
September 27th, 2002, 03:17 AM
#5
Ray Ray
Guest
-
September 27th, 2002, 03:32 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*smacks Ray Ray upside tha head* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 27th, 2002, 01:26 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Mean??? I thought it was pretty clever of me, rather hilarious as well!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 27th, 2002, 02:17 PM
#8
Ray Ray
Guest
-
September 27th, 2002, 02:22 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
awwwwww....poor lil Ray Ray *hugs ya* You know I'm just teasin ya cutie [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks