Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: chloe....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RED SOX vs TWINS ....
    this weekend....


    <FONT SIZE=10>GO SOX

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>GOOOOOO TWINS</marquee>


    my sister is supposed to be there.....
    she was also to have had a tour of fenway

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ^555555555555555555555555555555, GOD!!!
    GO SOX!!!
    I know
    Every, Boston Beantown, fan,,,,,,,,,,,,feels differently about certain things etc....
    I am sad Manny didn't
    "step up" and help NIXON and Clement..........
    Bad press for Manny, in all the papers here in Beantown...........
    Wether he wants to be traded here etc....
    Compassion , is important to me.........
    If someone here, at the boards, was down and out, I would STEP UP, and take "their part"...
    Different , I know........Just can only say/..........
    These guys are paid an exorbanent amount of $....
    If i was part of a "family unit"..i would have put my "cleats (sp) on,,,,,,,,and helped the injured, "nixon" and "Clement"............
    $$ Makes peeps do not cool things.........this has saddened me.
    Manny, I have always liked u as a player, but I am disappointed in you........You are STILL a part of the Sox,,,,,,,,,,and i feel insulted for them all., that you are doing this......
    I feel the Sox now don't have a chance w/Nixon, Manny gone............BUT I pray we wIll prevail.....we have done it last year and I pray we do it again this year.
    Either way, I am proud of our "BEANTOWN Boys"
    gO SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! !!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    -waves my big foam finger and bops KAss and GOd on the melon-


    smoooCH GAME ON !!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL

    ~Beams a "FENWAY FRANK" off-a chloe's head, after the SOX...........WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ties up chloe to peskys pole and pokers her with her own foam finger....

    GO SOX....

    on a side note..thank you twins for david*big papi* ortiz [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gotta say, chloe......
    Excellent game.
    Boston won............but STILL i feel was a great game.
    Til we meet again, in the next game *G*
    ~hugs~ my demon.........
    and HATS off to my Boston Beantown boys........
    keep on goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1 down.....

    2 more to go.....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 down....

    1 more to go.....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well said , GOD [img]cool.gif[/img]
    KEEP GOIN'SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •