Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: chloe....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NicKKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    2,686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C'ARN THE TIGERS!

    Offical Richmond Tigers football cub website..

    Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I must say......
    I had to work today, But hubby and I were able to listen to the game on the radio.
    I am just getting home now and seeing the actual highlights, visually,, and WOW!!!

    GOD ....we did it,,,,,,^5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Demon, I gotta say, another good game.
    I was getting a bit nervous there during the game*L*

    ~offers Chloe a Fenway Frank, as a peace offering........ [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kassy:
    ~offers Chloe a Fenway Frank, as a peace offering........ [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">rub a dub dub. lol

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gives chloe the broom....

    3 down ....

    0 to go...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok....only fair...

    so far minn has taken 2 of 3....

    I may need that broom back.......

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ummmmmmm
    I May need the broom back, here, myself *L*
    Altho, I gotta say, I think the Sox will win today.
    Then again, I thought I would have won the lottery and retired by now [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Go Sox!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Leaves the Broom in the closet for now.
    Red Sox win it........but mannnn, the f'n 9th inning scared me just a bit [img]eek.gif[/img]
    ^5 GOD.......Boston wins another [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cleans chloes house with the broom..

    but gives it back to her....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •