-
August 13th, 2002, 01:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was at the hoepital tonight...they told me to pack my bags and be ready the moniter was showing lots of contractions...they said...anytime now!!!
Should I be scared yet...*L [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 01:28 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Good luck to ya, hon.
*tender hug around your shoulders*
Note of caution: When hubby says, "just squeeze my hand" and you hear a LOUD squeal, just think...
release!
*lol*
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:03 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
OH..OH..OH..i'm so excited..i just got cold chills..*dances round*..everything will be fine..*knows this*..just remember to breathe!!!!..*smooches ya..i'll be thinking bout you.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Are ya going to name it Wizard? Hehe
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:47 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
somebody get the towels and hot water!!!!!!!
there's a far child comin into this ol world soon *S*
-
August 13th, 2002, 01:07 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
ooooooooh Virgo! Congrats ! -bounces- I cant wait!
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:03 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Virgie.........Good luck bebe...You know I luv's ya!.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
She was talkin about this in the pool the other night ..I had to config her.....Then I felt ill...I'm thinking I might just get a dog.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:08 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*kissssses my virgo all over*
omg omg soooooooo excited!!!!!! *VVVVBG*
and i know you'll do just fine, so don't be scared *L*
love you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and one for baby... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:21 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Better be named after me!!!!!! </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Virgo's far child named after Tee J...omg he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up *S*...whewww whatta combination *L*
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:03 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Better be named after me!!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks