Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Friendships

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ~Twi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have what you would call a so-called "friend"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have read this thread and kept coming back, not quite knowing what to say.
    Friendships, are different for everyone....or what we "constitute" as friendships.

    For me , personally,,,,,,there are VERY few I let behind the "walls" i have up.
    The walls are there from previous hurts......and i know they will always exist for me.

    Had a couple of friends once,,,,,,,well i thought i did...and after,,i dunno, maybe 2-3 years of "friendship" i realized......I just couldn't do this anymore.
    There was alot of different variables involved...one being a man *L*.......(that never helps).........anyway........I had to, for my own sanity sever ties from these people i thought were my friends.
    I still hurt over it, but, i ammmmmmmm healing *S*
    For friends, at present,,,,,there are some, i trust completely, and there are those whom i want to trust, but i still have problems trusting.
    There are friends , i had, maybe for a season or two,,,,,and then we drifted.......(for whatever reason),,,,,,and there are friends, who i would gladly, give my life for,,,,,,,i don't say that lightly......
    The beauty of friendship, wether it be v/t or r/t,,,,is that when we are least expecting it.....we may find a new friend.......and that is soooooooooo worth it.
    Perhaps the term "friend" is tossed around loosely.......... in some instances......but i take comfort in knowing EXACTLY, who my friends are.........and consider it a blessing.
    I like to think that i am ALWAYS there for a friend..and if for some reason i can't be, it's not by choice, but by the craziness of life.
    Ok, i will log off on this cuz i know para will say i wrote a novel *L*.............
    but to my friends............(you know who u are)I love you...and please bear with me thru my uncertainties and idle time.........and know that i appreciate you.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .....~*peace~*~*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very well put KAss~...beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img]


    I think I was trying to say that too...my true friends are few....but man are they worth the world... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have nor do I want friends *L

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Minnow..is that you?..and hang on a minute..i seem to recall us being freinds.. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] i think r/t life kinda took you back tho..which wasnt a bad thing at all..im hopeing your doing well..and everything has worked out for you..but dont tell me you dont have friends..cause you know you do.. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ..how's phant?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ~Twi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im with Minnow~*nodz*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think of Minnow and Twi as friends...they're are more like sex objects... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You girls are talkin shit.....You know you have friends here......What are we chopped liver.....Well cept for the few that are I mean..*G

  8. #28
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm before anyone gets their panties in a bunch and starts assuming I was talkin about someone in particular.........It was a joke.....I forgot I had to be careful these days round here.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey Blaze *s
    Jake is well and so am I.
    Things are going well for us and our family. Thanks for asking!

    Hope all is well with you too!

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi..*L..you dork!

    Min..glad to hear that..you two deserve all the happiness you can get..im doing well myself..aaron and i are celebrating a year togather tommorrow.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..seems like only yesterday..anyhow..was great to see you..please come by more often..we love hearing from you!

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ March 13, 2004 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •