Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: annoying

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol* Warlord has a lot to learn... slugs don't rant, they secrete *lol*

  2. #62
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Warlord's a fucking moron.


  3. #63
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eeeyeah, I'm startin' to agree J *l*

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *loves everybody..... slips mel the tongue*

  5. #65
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey heidi.....i'm not WARLORD....*LMFAO* See mel I told ya I was gonna get blamed for his shit.....*SHAKES HEAD* WARLORD RELAX MAN! GEESH....

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ummmm!ummmmm!
    *runs aroundin circles
    I hate bein at the end of a thread!!!!
    ....I'm so confused!!!


  7. #67
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    but!ummmmm! but!ummmm!

    What WLord said, was sort of a flattery
    sorta thing, about the women bein all over him n stuff!
    ...aauh! ya!
    the mixup thing was funny...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

    !!AND!! I can stand here and make a speech, just like heidi did, n say all same things she said!!
    but i dont wanna!!
    it takes too long!!
    cus there is just too many words...
    ..Js got alot a damn! words about him!
    I think, mostly, we say our parts, just try'n to sort them words out..
    it aint easy..
    well, i guess it can be..
    just use a few adjectives..
    or all of'm...
    biggrin

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font color=silver>I'll say this, Dont! you! ever! think i dont have your back J!!
    Just cus i dont keep give'n my 2?..
    You aint needed me yet!
    </font>


  8. #68
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm mistaken or the snail boy??.....oh good god no...it's all over now..

    as for fake...that is a LARGE question, everyone is fake in some way or other...I find people portray themselves differently in private than in say chat....chat is often a mask as it were....

  9. #69
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mel!! where are you now a days.?

    and I know mel.

    I wish i had a mel in r/t....

    *kotc

  10. #70
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *just sitting here...
    watching Silence of the Lambs...Finally!!
    i got scared so i'm just gonna listen...
    He cut that dudes face off to use it for a mask..eeeeuuuuu!
    This movie is WAY more intence...
    ..way more
    Hannable the movie was funny compared to this.....oh!man! *BBL

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •