Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: CHLOE!!!!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sammy...you can go back in and correct that *G

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GeneBender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to meet you Minnow! I love your sense of humor. Keep up the good work on her!

    Sam, Nice to meet you. Isabella has told me many nice things about you. I've tried a few times to get in the chat room when you are there so meet you with Bella but it has never worked out. She says you have a good sense of humor and that I would enjoy chatting with you. Perhaps some day. Until then, keep her in line and safe. She is special.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Gabby!!!.....nice to meet you...
    *gives you all the cake I had for chloe

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gene bender, of course I will keep her in line and safe, she is my adopted little net sister, I have a responsibility *G* And, yea, she's pretty special. And Gene bender, CHooe talks good about you too, look for me in the pool, I will be the one trying to woo wifey into doing my laundry again.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SAM!......*huge hugs!!!!!!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member GeneBender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See you this afternoon Bella

    I wonder what else you want me to tell them?

    "Waves" to all your friends....going to the pool tonite to meet them!

    Wonder what they will have to tell me?

    Horse sex?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CanadianSheila's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Looking around in wonderment *I think I got lost is this mels board?? * *looking around for help*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Chloe... just curious, but did you happen to read what FOAD wrote about all of us?

    Just wondering what you thought of it.
    Ya know, just your reaction to it and what not... are you of the same opinion?
    Only curious.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    oooh! now i'm confused! is this another chloe thread? i think i met Gabs on the other 1?? *thinkin
    anyways! hello everbody smile

    oh!hank! nobody in their right mind would think like that... expecially chloe
    if she hasnt seen it, i couldnt even repost it, those sick words, dont ever need to be repeated and shouldnt have been read by anyone in the first place...
    I cant help but feel like i've let people down by not bein here soon enough, to stop the sick people from hurting others...
    When i see something damaging like that, my one and only concern is to get it deleted b4 the person see's it, everytime i've been too late....
    remember Jody? along time ago?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's her boyfriend... I just wondered what she thought about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •