Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: CHLOE!!!!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two things, Mel, ya can't kick yourself like that. Your board reflects life, there is good and evil, you cannot keep the evil out.
    And Hank, ya have to lay off CHloe, don't ya see, you are playing right into FOAD's hands. CHLoe has some type of lesson to learn here, and we are gonna have to pick her up once she gets hit by his evil, and without doing an "I told ya so". Trix survived him, and became stronger, maybe CHloe will too. EIther way, whatever part of her is drawn to him, she needs to learn the hard way I guess. AT least it's foad, a weasily angry little skunk man. It could be worse, she could be writing to a serial killer in prison or something. LIke it or not, evil is in the world, at least in the pool we got a pathetic version of it, who you guys are making out to be bigger than life with all the feedback you give him. If you want to help CHloe, be there to be her friend after all this is over. And I know it isn't easy to watch, but be careful you all don't push her more towards him.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sheesh, I'm not doing an I told ya so... I asked what she thought about it, that's it.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank, I know ya weren't, and I know you are concerned. We all just have to be careful when it happens is all I am saying

  4. #24
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am I missing something here?..Is this girl ten years old or something..Cause i was under the impression she was an adult...In which case she can do whatever she pleases..im sick of people using bad past relationships...bad childhoods...terrible experiences in their past to justify the future...If she is stupid enough to get involved with someone who has openly showed evil towards not only strangers but her friends...Then I say she gets what she deserves..and has been warned...and I agree with Sam...the more you push the closer she will get to him..
    Chloe...This isnt a personal attack..I dont even know you..but I do know FOAD is bad news..take it or leave it...but just look at the impact its having on you're friends that you even talk to him...That alone speaks for itself.

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    wheeeeww! Chloe! it gets deep dont it!!
    Bottom line! Please, just becarefull!!
    *dont wanna see it happen to ya.....k

    and you forgot Chilly! Sam!
    altho i dont know what happened to that!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brandon...i dont know how to start this...so i just will start...im vnever very good..at putting my thoughts together........and im a
    mess...

    Like I said...lots has happened since weve last talked.....I tried to work things out with gator...went to deb..asked for
    help.........we tried...i got scarred and nervous..and bailed on the conversation..the next day or the next....Gator and i got into in
    thepool...and we had it out..OUTLOUD even.....which you know...i dont do....he icqd deb...so she witnessed the whole
    thing........and it was ugly...scarry and i hated it..lost a lot of respect for myself.......since others watched that........anyway....no
    one to talk to about that...no chilly ker you anymore.......hard...

    Here is the tough thing.....I have feelings for FOAD.....I dont know how it started.....just friends i guess...anyways...........ive
    spent most of my time...talking to him...as I am pretty much alone here!...in the pool I mean......those that matter most...are
    gone.....THAT has been on my mind 24/7 since I figured it out.....ive wanted to tell you so bad......not in an email........but on
    here MSN..or phone...and brandon.....i couldnt call you cuz i didnt have your number...but ya know what...i just cant afford
    it.......im so down and dirty broke...tis awful...im barely making it...SO, back to the issue at hand...Im feeling like the scum of the
    earth for betraying you....Ive always been honest..and would have been immediately.....too if you were on
    line....so...........................now i feel as tho ive lost my best friend too.......and you are brandon.....the best friend I could ever
    sask for....But i understand..that I wont have that any longer.......

    Snail has really put me through hell the last week..and hank too...Its been the hardest thing......and ive gone through it
    alone..............NO one ...not one person in the pool defended me.....was ugly.....I miss you and chilly something
    awful....anyway...i dont go there much anymore.......................when i do...its to see just a few people..and not as me..chloe
    anymore..thats ahard....

    So, Brandon..i am sorry.............more than anything...ive never wanted to lose you..and my heart says..i have...and for that..i am
    so blue....

    I leave to morrow for california.............My brother luciano is staying here to take care of kirby so she will have
    company.............my mom and petra and myself.....are going



    WEll,,, i will be home tuesday...the 22. Please email me...tell me to fuck off or whatever you are truly feeling...and if you are
    willing...id like to talk to you...........cuz i owe you that much..and need to for myself......

    I miss you terribly.........very very much. Hope you are well.....please write me...tell me what you are thinking.....Im sending this
    to both addresses....................

    See you soon..hopfully....Isabella.


    this e-mail was sent to me by chloe...... most of you don't know but we were together for about 4 months.... i ain't even the type to cyber date online but she blew me away with how much love she had to give.... she made me smile and laugh and she liked all the simple things in life.... my comp broke down for a couple weeks and i was not online.... when i checked my e-mail two days ago that is what i got.... just before my comp broke down i had asked her if she was with anyone else because of the way she was acting.... she told me that in no way would she ever leave me for someone else (guess that means only if i'm online) when i got the mail i wasn't hurt but she dissapointed me.... she always said that she wasn't they type for online relationships either.... and that she had found somethin in me that she had never had before.... and i just don't understand it.... the last time we spoke before my comp broke things couldn't have been better.... but i guess shit happens.... and don't think i'm telling you guys this as a way of getting revenge on her.... she is old enough to make her own choices in life... but i needed to straighten matters out seein as how Deb defended her and i felt maybe i should be the one to tell you guys the truth seeing as i heard it from the source.... i don't care that she's with FOAD.... that doesn't bother me.... but for not even having an explaination as to why or what i did wrong.... just makes me wonder about her.... ....all of you should stand by her cuz she is an amazing person to know.... and don't judge her for seeing FOAD.... maybe they have somethin special goin together.... they must.... and if he treats her better then me which i assume he is.... well then she is one lucky girl....

    peace

    [This message has been edited by Non Phixion (edited May 17, 2001).]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •