-
May 18th, 2001, 07:33 PM
#21
Inactive Member
OMG...I forgot CheezeWhiz...mmmmmmmm..I have that on almost everything...*looks up at Mystic....Cheese and peanut butter?...ewwww.*L*
-
May 18th, 2001, 08:27 PM
#22
Inactive Member
hey now....don't knock it till ya try it!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
-
May 18th, 2001, 09:49 PM
#23
Inactive Member
hot chili fries..not the kind from weinershnitzel but the real chile..no texas chile crap
pizza with ranch dressing
crablegs dipped in butter
sushi (on occasion)
reuben sandwiches
and to drink lemonaid made with real lemons.
-
May 20th, 2001, 11:16 PM
#24
Inactive Member
oh yeah i forgot bagels with and lox
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:33 AM
#25
-
May 21st, 2001, 01:45 PM
#26
Inactive Member
lord forgive me for what i am about to do....
what the hell are lox?
-
May 21st, 2001, 04:34 PM
#27
Inactive Member
my daily/weekly eating rituals..include
Tuna sammich on french slice bread...with tomato and lettuce.mmmmmmmmmm
sushi...since right next door to work is fresh wonderful sushi
I lurve thin hand tossed cheese only NY pizza
and now...my most favoritest restraunt that used to be 30 mins away is right around the cowna ..called Surin of thailand
I love thai noodles!!!!!
oh yeah first of the morning if I dont gert dunkin doughnuts cawfee..then I get a rasberry mocha chip frappaccinno from starbucks...YUP..I do
[This message has been edited by Blanca (edited May 21, 2001).]
-
May 21st, 2001, 07:26 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I'd have to say all food I'm not picky hehehe
-
May 21st, 2001, 10:07 PM
#29
Inactive Member
ok Blanc..... ya just reminded me i need at least one venti mochafrapaccino from starbucks weekly (even though starbucks is the most evil pace ever) i to am addicted *hangs head in shame..... *sips Blancs strawberry thing cuz i've never tried it
-
May 21st, 2001, 11:02 PM
#30
Inactive Member
i posted here like 30 minutes ago and it didn't show up so if theirs two i'm sorry.... i just had to say that yes i to am a starbucks junkie *hangs head in shame..... but nothin like a mochafrapaccino in the summer.... *steals a sip from blanc to see if the strawberry one is as good
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks