Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Aww...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Aww...poor baby... FOAD had to resort to flooding the board again so we all wouldn't see his purdy picture *EG*

    foad


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops... Uh oh... did I just post that pic again? Oh no, my bad... I'm so very sorry, and that's "sincere" *lol*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it just shows the pic effected him the way we thought it would.

    how he's prob gonna pretend it didn't bother him..but the flooding shows otherwise.

    btw i like how he threw in something about dafunks on the board...damn that boy loves to kiss ass.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Like i said b4!!
    Least he's not gettin dawged by Kermit!! biggrin

    *thinks of sumthin for hanks turn
    hmmmmmmm.....*L*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im shocked at the pic...he is nothing what I had pictured...Not one bit...Course not many are here but I figured he was a blockier man...he's just a lil tiny thing...

    Btw hank...I laughed my ass off when I first saw that...but damn you need a hobby..*G*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Need a hobby? *G* That only took about 15 minutes with PSP animation shop... it's good stuff *G*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thinks with mel* that would be a good thread...animations you guys make. Of course, I couldnt post...cuz I'm not talented like you and hank...but definately would be a funny thread *G

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    (18:39:34) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to ...::mel-in-hell: chloe is mine

    (18:40:12) ...::mel-in-hell says to skittles: thats nice.....*pats your sorry head

    (18:49:49) skittles smiles invitingly at ...::mel-in-hell: i love head games

    18:49:57) skittles smiles invitingly at ...::mel-in-hell: it works with all of you

    (18:50:38) ...::mel-in-hell : yeah! it does!...its only working with chloe at the moment foad

    (18:50:48) skittles smiles invitingly at ...::mel-in-hell: HEH HEH


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •