Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: peace

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NON, you should not be the one to leave! This is crazy! You are the very best person in the pool. You are so lovable, friendly to everyone. You never judge or look down on anyone! NON, please don't go. Stay here where you know everyone here is your friend. There is no one else like you in the pool. This has gone way to far like allot of things in the pool, but it should have never happened to you. I always ask when I see someone talking bad about you or dissing you, "How could anyone say anything bad or jumpon NON, he is so lovable!" And you are. I didnt even know what was going on until Empress told me. I have lost such respect for chloe. If anyone should be leaving, it should be her. NON, please man, come on, reconsider, come back to the pool. I know your hurt babe. But ya know all your friends will love you and have your back and get ya through it. Well, if you need anything or ever need to talk, because we have had many talks, Empress has my email. Dont be a stranger! I will miss you dearly. I think everyone in the pool, including me, has learned allot from you, and you are an example of how every one should be. I also think you need to come back, because I think there is still so much all of us could learn from you on how to treat people! So, hurry back lovable NONY!

  2. #22
    ~?? £ å § § ¥ ® £ ?? Ð ¥~
    Guest ~?? £ å § § ¥ ® £ ?? Ð ¥~'s Avatar

    Post

    dammit heidi...*L*

    And Leo...had wondered if ya had a lil boy or girl there...CAN'T believe if ya REALLY named her *heidi*...*LOL*...and not sure if you and I will ever be able to have that cawfee in real time any soon...Leaving Jersey next month and moving to Florida, but I do promise I will post ya on your board soon...*s*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    awwwww.......okay then, make it a cuppa OJ, no pulp please smile

    and NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......i didn't name her "heidi" *LOL*........i named her heidi's other name wink.....it's a family thing, named after an aunt-in-law and two of my cousins.......(pssst, i secretly named her for heidi, but don't let her know that k? *L)

    so i hope your move goes well, and i look forward to seeing your name at my place once in a while *G......nice seeing you again, Classy *tight hug*

    ------------------

    Say Anything.......


    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    okay back to the issue of this thread

    non get back in the pool now *L I was talking to deb and I realized..."FOAD AND CHLOE" add nothing to the pool but negative energy and maybe a living example of the way in which lonliness can make us do desperate things. But Non's funny and intuitive and has a lot to offer people. So don't feel you have to stay out cus you did this thread..just point your browser there and chat with the people who enjoy your company. BOTH Chloe and F.O.A.D aren't worth dictating where you decide to spend your time while you're on the net. I mean they don't effect your r/t..so why let them effect anything else.

    Not sure what the fuck im trying to say but just come back in...cus Im high and you're funny as hell. Plus we could prob have some pretty cool talks non.

    alright see you later..


  5. #25
    Inactive Member CanadianSheila's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Non it's me sheila..I know I haven't been around much lately I am just kinda reading the board to figure out what is going on I know what it's like to be hurt on here I met a guy when I first come online he said he loved me one day the next day he dumped me....I trusted him which is hard for me to do with anyone..It hurt like hell and I was like you and said I wasn't going to come online but here I am again and just taking each day as it comes I have made some good friends and look forward to talking to them everyday...So please take the time you need to get your head straightened out but just remember your good friends are the ones who are going to miss you and count the days till you return.....Okay that's enough for now....peace.....Sheila

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Blaze..f's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brandon,
    I miss you..AND your damn rambling..and i heard every word you EVER said to me.Your one of the special people in my life..course you knew that..I will be here for you just like always when you find your way back.AND.. hey make it soon..i need to ramble myself..:P
    Just remember me luvs ya baby..*kisses you softly*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey i'm back.... and snails and Hank.... fuck you guys are awesome.... you fuckin both took it to chloe and foad for me when i wasn't even here.... but i have to say.... that it wasn't her in here that day.... and i know that for sure.... anyway.... i need ya guys to do me a favor.... i've figured some things out.... i need to talk to her.... no more of this bullshit.... i feel stupid now.... you guys have been such good friends.... but i need to find out formyself whats goin on.... i wish i was in the right state of mind to do this earlier.... but i'm glad i could rely on you guys to stand up for me.... i needed that.... and don't worry i'm comin back.... i realized that by me leavin worsened the situation but atleast i'm sane enough to deal with it the right way this time.... no matter what chloe did leave me.... but it's ok now.... i just gotta find out if she purposely hurt me or if it was foad up to know good.... *gots me money on foad.... anyway if you see her don't scare her away.... if ya don't wanna talk to her don't.... but i need to do this to figure shit out.... and Sam.... thanks man.... ya made me use my brain again.... and all that shit i said about you guys wasn't cuz i was leavin really.... but my leavin provided an oppurtunity to let you guys know just what i think of you.... this board has a lot of name callin and fightin.... but i think some good came of this.... don't know what exactly but thats ok.... guess it showed me who has my back.... and who's backs i got from now on... it was funny cuz i was almost thinkin that knowone really cared about anyone here.... but ya proved me wrong.... sorry for makin my problems your problems... alright enough of this whack shit... back to bein Non

    peace

  8. #28
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but but but..I give everyone a hard time..its kinda what I do best..*G*..Classy you are missed too...*snaps you're polka dot panties on the way out.. smile

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *VBS* *HUGS* *CLAPS* *APPLAUDS* *slaps your buttocks* Welcome back NONY! The pool would have never been the same without you hon. You know all your friends love ya hon. I look forward to many more fun and freaky conversations with ya. *L* Who knows, one day we might even cyber! *LOL* j/k! Seriously, welcome back NONY. Like I said, I think so many people in the pool, including me, have allot to learn from you, on how people should be treated. You are the "lovable NONY!"

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited May 28, 2001).]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •