Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Snails

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Why do you go out of you're way to piss me off?..WAIT!..why do you go out of you're way to piss everyone off?..*L*...I mean I know you luv me....You would think that would give me some breathing room when you go off on you're rampages...What happens when the day comes I have no choice but to kick you're ass on behalf of all the poolies?..then what ...Huh Huh Huh..*G*
    *smoooches yer annoyin ass*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi did you download shockwave? i wanna play inklink...get in the pool...let's all go and play it

    and shuddup...you

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    >> This << is my favorite thread!! smile


    BBL *gotta take a bath n stuff

    *...:::leaves

  4. #4
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEIDI...lately you take it all personal when I post my opinions....hey and don't stop posting at that spawn board. It's a cool board with interesting topics...plus lots of people don't like leo much on there anyway.

    She told me the ones that don't like her just usually don't post.

    I go to that board and this one cus they're the only ones I've found that have interesting topics.

    Oh and I go to fight club and death defying too sometimes.

    Anyhow it's about time to go to work..
    *smoooches heidi* dork

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GRRRR...Im on a stupid free server thats about to die again any minute...My reg server says my gateway is down??..Might be another 24 hours before I have it back..*cries*..Im so desperate Im about to use that 500 hours of free AOL I have...OMG SOMEONE STOP ME..*kicks the snail out of frustartion..*G*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frustartion..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Bites Rant's left cheek*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *LMAO*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    *sobs
    ___________________<FONT SIZE =7><FONT COLOR=RED>BITCH!!!</FONT></FONT>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BITCH....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •