-
January 13th, 2002, 10:58 AM
#11
Inactive Member

------------------
FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE
RQP 4 eva
-
January 13th, 2002, 12:17 PM
#12
Inactive Member
You can run (I can run faster, lol) but you can hide, lol
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 13th, 2002, 02:56 PM
#13
Inactive Member
looks at the 2 nuts running around screaming *L
smiles ...cuz their whacko *L
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
January 14th, 2002, 09:24 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
....... 
<font color=black>
.
.
.
.
.
.
</font>
*hugs the chloeeeeeeE
-
January 14th, 2002, 01:30 PM
#15
Inactive Member
i'm late i'm late i'm late...... for a very important date..... no time to say hello.... goodbye.... i'm late i'm late i'm late
....::::runs
------------------
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' asked Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here
-
January 14th, 2002, 02:10 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
The Streak
Hello everybody, this is your action news reporter
With all the news that is news across the nation
On the scene at the super market
There seems to have been some disturbance here
Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
Yeh, I did...I was standing over there by the tomatoes
And here she come
Running thru the pole beans, thru the fruits and vegetables
Naked as a jay-bird
And I hollered over at MEL...I said don't look MEL
It was too late, she'd already been incensed...
Chorus
Here she comes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
There she goes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
And she ain't wearin' no clothes
Oh yes, they call 2 the streak
Fastest thing on two feet
She's just as proud as she can be
Of her anatomy
2's gonna give us a peek
Oh yes, they call her the streak
2 likes to show off her physique
If there's an audience to be found
She'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique...
This is your action news reporter once again
And we're here at the gas station
Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
Yeh, I did...I was just in here gettin' my tires checked
And she just appeared out of the traffic
Come streakin' around the grease rack there
Didn't have nothing on but a smile. 
I looked in there and MEL was gettin' her a cold drink
I hollered...Don't look MEL
It was too late...She'd already been mooned
Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers
Chorus
2 ain't rude, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
2 ain't lewd, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
She's just in the mood to run in the nude
Oh yes, they call her the streak
She likes to turn the other cheek
2's always making the news
Wearin' just her tennis shoes
Guess you could call her unique...
Once again, your action news reporter in the booth at the gym
Covering the disturbance at the basketball playoffs
Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
Yeh, I did...half-time, I was just going down there
To get MEL a snow cone
Here she come right out of the cheap seats
Dribblin'...right down the middle of the court
Didn't have on nothin' but her NIKE's
Made a hook shot and got out thru the concession stand
I hollered up at MEL, I said don't look MEL
It was too late...She'd already got a free shot
Grandstanded...Right there in front of the home team
Here she comes...look...who's that with her?
MEL, is that you, MEL?
What do you think you're doing?
You get your clothes on!
MEL, where you going?
MEL, you shameless hussy
Say it isn't so MEL!
MELLLLLLL.................
..better add this..sang by Ray Stevens..but i changed the words some!..dont know who wrote it tho?
*Runzzzzzz outta here really fast*.. 
------------------
HEH HEH
[This message has been edited by Blazey (edited January 16, 2002).]
-
January 14th, 2002, 03:15 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
omg!! that is just too funny!!!!
*LMAO*
------------------
..::m?l::..
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
to the
PHpool
-
January 14th, 2002, 06:52 PM
#18
Inactive Member
*having an 8-track flashback*....... 
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
-
January 15th, 2002, 12:34 AM
#19
Inactive Member
*screams* NONNY!! MY FAVORITE BOY TOY!!
*chases non around the room*
------------------
-
January 15th, 2002, 02:25 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
there B the NONNY *smooches ya all ova*
and mel..I'm tired of running...can we spin now? 
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks