Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: ........:::::runs

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biggrin

    ------------------
    FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE

    RQP 4 eva

  2. #12
    Inactive Member HorseWhisperer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2002
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can run (I can run faster, lol) but you can hide, lol

    ------------------
    Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    looks at the 2 nuts running around screaming *L

    smiles ...cuz their whacko *L

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ....... biggrin
    <font color=black>
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    </font>

    *hugs the chloeeeeeeE

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm late i'm late i'm late...... for a very important date..... no time to say hello.... goodbye.... i'm late i'm late i'm late
    ....::::runs

    ------------------
    `But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
    `How do you know I'm mad?' asked Alice.
    `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Streak
    Hello everybody, this is your action news reporter
    With all the news that is news across the nation
    On the scene at the super market
    There seems to have been some disturbance here
    Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
    Yeh, I did...I was standing over there by the tomatoes
    And here she come
    Running thru the pole beans, thru the fruits and vegetables
    Naked as a jay-bird
    And I hollered over at MEL...I said don't look MEL
    It was too late, she'd already been incensed...

    Chorus

    Here she comes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    There she goes, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    And she ain't wearin' no clothes
    Oh yes, they call 2 the streak
    Fastest thing on two feet
    She's just as proud as she can be
    Of her anatomy
    2's gonna give us a peek
    Oh yes, they call her the streak
    2 likes to show off her physique
    If there's an audience to be found
    She'll be streakin' around
    Invitin' public critique...


    This is your action news reporter once again
    And we're here at the gas station
    Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
    Yeh, I did...I was just in here gettin' my tires checked
    And she just appeared out of the traffic
    Come streakin' around the grease rack there
    Didn't have nothing on but a smile. smile
    I looked in there and MEL was gettin' her a cold drink
    I hollered...Don't look MEL
    It was too late...She'd already been mooned
    Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers


    Chorus

    2 ain't rude, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    2 ain't lewd, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    She's just in the mood to run in the nude

    Oh yes, they call her the streak
    She likes to turn the other cheek
    2's always making the news
    Wearin' just her tennis shoes
    Guess you could call her unique...


    Once again, your action news reporter in the booth at the gym
    Covering the disturbance at the basketball playoffs
    Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?
    Yeh, I did...half-time, I was just going down there
    To get MEL a snow cone
    Here she come right out of the cheap seats
    Dribblin'...right down the middle of the court
    Didn't have on nothin' but her NIKE's
    Made a hook shot and got out thru the concession stand
    I hollered up at MEL, I said don't look MEL
    It was too late...She'd already got a free shot
    Grandstanded...Right there in front of the home team


    Here she comes...look...who's that with her?
    MEL, is that you, MEL?
    What do you think you're doing?
    You get your clothes on!


    MEL, where you going?
    MEL, you shameless hussy
    Say it isn't so MEL!
    MELLLLLLL.................
    ..better add this..sang by Ray Stevens..but i changed the words some!..dont know who wrote it tho?
    *Runzzzzzz outta here really fast*.. biggrin


    ------------------
    HEH HEH

    [This message has been edited by Blazey (edited January 16, 2002).]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    omg!! that is just too funny!!!!

    *LMAO*

    ------------------
    ..::m?l::..
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s
    to the
    PHpool

  8. #18
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *having an 8-track flashback*....... biggrin

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *screams* NONNY!! MY FAVORITE BOY TOY!!
    *chases non around the room*

    ------------------

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there B the NONNY *smooches ya all ova*

    and mel..I'm tired of running...can we spin now? biggrin

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •