-
April 27th, 2001, 09:50 AM
#11
Inactive Member
CHLo ver KAT~~~~~........ DRCMIPSLS
I can talk code too!................*LICK
(smiley face here):eek
-
April 27th, 2001, 09:53 AM
#12
Inactive Member
-
April 27th, 2001, 11:04 AM
#13
Inactive Member

*HUGS* ya all *S*
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
April 27th, 2001, 01:04 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*licks chilly*...opps i mean *likes chilly*
"gives mouth to mouth and slips in the tongue".......
-
April 27th, 2001, 06:05 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Chilly....I like you *BG.....
*liiiiick
-
April 28th, 2001, 11:24 AM
#16
Inactive Member
WOOOOOHOOOO!!! My Py guy *G*
*licks Py back*
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks