Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How much a computer can control someone !!!

~PrincessSummerStorm~

I'm gonna miss you to pieces Empy...We had some fun times...I hope life is good to you and all works out...Take care and please pop in for a hello from time to time*hugs ya tight with tears runnin down my cheeks*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOOOOOOOOO EMPPPPPPPP don't leave me *VBP* i wished i knew who the fucker was that ruined it for my sis in law*EVIL GLARE*how dare they????..........damn!!!!!! *VERY BIG HUGGERS* call me sometimes k? *tears welling up* IM GONNA MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (crying) Empress honey, I am gonna miss you more than anyone. You and I have shared so very much. You know me frontwards and backwards. You know my deepest darkest secrets. You have been my very best friend. My confidant, my shoulder to cry on. My advisor. What am I gonna do without you here now? WE have had so many laughs. Remember, every time I had a man in here, you didnt, then when you had a man I didnt! *L* We use to laugh about that! We were never with someone at the same time*L*
    It hurts that I am losing my best friend in here. But I am happy for you that you are putting your life together. I wish you more happiness than one heart can hold. I wish you all the best. You know you can still call me anytime on the phone, and I will be there for you nonstop. I will be at your beckoning call. You know there isnt anything I wouldnt do for you. You are like the sister I should have had. You and I have so much in common that is remarkable. *crying* Im gonna miss you so much Emp. This place will NOT be the same without you here. HUGS you and kisses you on the cheek. We are still gonna meet though. *S* I am bound and determined we are gonna meet! *S*

OH and a little message for the person that did this to Empress, God help your fucked up soul when I find out who you are. AND IT WILL COME OUT. The truth always comes out. You WILL be found out. And you are gonna be so fucking sorry. I WILL make good on my words. Dont think I wont. Cause I am capable of anything too. You are going to wish you never even messed with her from day 1. YOU will get busted and you will get caught. And when you do, I am going to spend the rest of my chat days, making your life a living hell. Empress never hurt anyone. She loved everyone. She never bothered anyone. Yet you still had to fuck with her. JUST WAIT!!! I am waiting patiently and I can wait forever. And I WILL make you so fucking sorry. The temper and madness everyone has seen from me, and the temper and madness I have expressed outloud in the pool will seem like a fun day at Disney World compared to the hell I will bring down on you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok I have the emails this person sent to Empress's hubby! They got sent to me. I am pretty sure, I know who it is! Im gonna show this email. And you tell me who YOU think it is. Cause I am almost positive I KNOW who it is.

To: [email protected]
    Subject: Hello KEVIN!!!!
    Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having a problem with the pic one I cant remove my
    friends name from the email he wants no trouble I did
    this I just got the pics from him of her,...I know
    of a dozen guys who's got this pic but she stay in a
    yahoo chat alot no telling how many she's gave out
    honestly most of the guys are repulsed by her after
    seeing her pic they avoid her, she will try to tell
    you that Scott and her are just friends she's went to
    his house many times , she let him come to her work
    place that sporting goods store she begs Scott for sex and you see
    in the pool she's known for her cybering you know
    typing sex stuff she complains about how she hates
    being married to you and I wonder how Laura makes it
    being left unattended why she uses the chat/net for
    her pleasure...my advice dump the loser chick or loose
    the internet...she going be cybered married read the
    stuff she writes go here.... http://www.hostboard.com
    /cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Bigsexy|APO|
    s+Spawn+Insanity+Forum&number=207
    she messages on the board read about her cyber
    marriage that she proposed to this lame guy he uses
    women for cyber and phone lives in Ohio I think...she
    uses Empress on the board...read and enjoy

I think Glenda aspires to be like her good friend
    Genie aka Valerie she left her hubby for an internet
    man and came back home after 2 weeks, Genie got back
    online and has several online men ,what can you say
    once a whore always a whore....

just thought you deserve to know what kind of woman
    your married to is all, she riding high or was please
    tell Glenda I warned her before but this time I did it
    *S*
    any more question write me back, if I can help in any
    way and by the way I might can get Scott Sosebee phone
    number if you like its unlisted or hell ask wifey!!

I'll try to send the pics trying to remove his name
    off of them and still foward it..Kevin best of luck to
    you and to that daughter,alot of single Dad's do a
    great job alone I'd kick her fat ass tot he curb and
    see who is cyber land actually wants her?

Gee, to me this sounds allot like Taylor! She was always jealous of the friendship Empress and Scott had. And it was JUST A Friendship. Cause I know things no one else Knows. It was just a friendsship. Its no secret Taylor has always hated Empress.
    <font size=1><font color=black>

[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 15, 2001).]

Inactive Member *!L??V??å??øt???!*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    remember what i said earlier and i hope everything works out good for you ... we gonna miss ya .....*is gonna miss that lil name popping up in the corner of my screen* frown

naaaa no more sad faces smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile leave with a smiley one ....take care hear from ya soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EMp, sometimes what looks like something bad is actually good. I have a feeling you will be just fine. And if your hubby is giving you another chance, he loves you. You got a good guy then. ANd it isn't too late. GOod luck. And as for it being Tay, I can't believe that. I know Tay. I know Scott is the past for her. All I can say is it isn't her. I can't prove it. I just know Tay, and I stand by her. I think it's scary if you are jumping down her throat without any type of proof too. *sigh*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sam? you prob think it's not taylor but i think people who are hated by someone knows that side of them better.

On the other hand it's useless to guess at who it is cus you really dont know...and they're too chickenshit to admit it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snails, I know it ain't her. And honestly, I don't know how you guys can jump right back into bed with abusers like FOAD, and yet you are willing to destroy someone like Tay in a heartbeat? Like I said, I stand by Tay

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well...I am in shock here.Empy i am so sorry for you hon..but the truth does always come out eventually..whoever the person is that did this..they will be found out..maybe not by any of us..but someday they will atone for their ways.I have to say tho..I know Taylor..she and i are friends in real time.I honestly in my heart of hearts dont think she would stoop to this.She and i have had some major problems ..everyone was aware of it..so many times she could have tore me up in there..She never did..not once..Her anger at me was unbelieveable..she felt i had betrayed her..IF she were this type of person she would have struck out at me for what happened..but she did not..all i can say is please try to look all around before pointing fingers..sometimes you cannot take things back..
    Sam...its wonderful of you to take up for Tay..and as far as everyone jumping in the bed with FOAD..i think i am the only one in here that has..*L..you really should stop being a hypocrite..until you actually meet them in real time..its all cyber shit..if you have proof to back you up..show me..k..*S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blaze, we agree that it isn't Tay. We disagree on who FOAD is. Lets leave it at that. You know why I think of FOAD the way I do. And you also know meeting him wouldn't change that. Right now, I am more concerned that someone I care about is being fed to the lions, with no real reason, other than someone's accusation.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast