Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How much a computer can control someone !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    aaaawwwww EMPRESS! i'm so sorry, some idiot fuckwit has nothing better to do than tear up lives... or try!
    The best of luck to you with your family..
    You're doing the right thing...
    be strong hun!!

Genie?
    Now, i'm not taking a side, cus i luvs ya hun....
    But personaly i cant see it bein Tay...
    *shrugs

But whoever the coward is, fucking with peoples lives, theres a hell of a payback coming your way...
    1 hell of a payback!!!!
    It will come back to you!! That you can count on!!!

And as for foad!!!
    Of course meeting him and him showing his good side is going to change your mind about him.....
    Its sorry to see, somebody be so blind to his mind fucking....
    I'm not sure, and i dont feel like looking to see if some of his worst posts are still up...
    i might have deleted them all or there on a locked thread...
    His mind thinks in psychotic ways that are scary....
    But i've said enough, and i promised Blaze i wouldnt say any more..k.. smile
    And besides foads cool to hang with sometimes...

Just my 2?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

oh! and why is that the address to the spawn board??????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

oh! and 1 more thing...
    in reguards to that other thread...
    ..lily!!...we was wrong..
    ..i wasnt missed frown
    *t

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mel, I don't kno wabout that spawn board mess. It was just in the email. And Im just looking at what I know. Maybe it isnt taylor. If I am wrong, I WILL admitt it. But I am going by what I know. Taylor has never liked Empress cause of Emp's and Scott's friendship. Then for Empress to get ready to cyber wed khelben, someone who Taylor use to be with. There is definatly a motive. If it isnt taylor, the only other person I can think of is maybe Scott's ex-wife.

Whoever it is, is completly fucked. You crossed the line by taking the net world into the real world. You messed with someones life. You took someones life in the net world and crossed it with their Real life. Who the fuck do you think you are, thinking you can play with peoples life like that? What goes around comes around, ALWAYS! And when it comes around to you, I will be the one shoving your own fucked up shit down your throat!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck in all that makes you happy Emp *S*

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones *S*

Mel..what thread? L*..i'm lost again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mel....*BIg hugs*..your still # 1 in my book..*S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Genie, if it ain't Tay, which it isn't, aren't you doing the same thing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sam, doing the same thing about what? I'm confused. What do you mean. Ya lost me somewhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Okay...I am not going to be here long.I mainly came here to tell all of my good friends goodbye !!I will not be on the net anymore after this thread is posted.My internet service is going to be cut off.
    Something has happened in my home recently.My husband recieved a phone call for someone on the net.This person proceeded to tell him about everything I was doing on the net.Of course the big question came up...me or the net?Well I chose my husband.
    I know for a fact that the internet will control and mess up ones life.And that you don't realize what you have until it's almost gone.I am not sure about the rest of you.But I got so tied up with the computer,I put everything I had to do off and most of the time it was late or never done.Just to let anyone who wonders about this,yes I do love my child and she was always taken care of when I was on the net.
    I want to thank all of my friends for being THEMSELVES !!All of you are very special to me and I love you to death.The last year that I have been on the computer was very comforting to me.I had shoulders to cry on when I needed them.But most of all I had FRIENDSHIP & LOVE !!! Each and every one of you have touched my heart.You will always remain on my mind.SO, don't forget me.Cause you never know.I might come back to say Hey.
    I need to make a apology.Khel if you read this I am sorry.I wish things could have turned out better than they did.I will always remember our talks and fun that we had.But most of all I will remember the love that you shared with me.I know all of this has hurt you and I'm sorry.It hurts me too.You deserve the best of all that life has to offer.Just hope that we can always be friends if nothing more.I don't want a enemy out of you.
    Okay...ya'll wanna know what my biggest question is right now?What did I do to deserve the treatment that I recieved from this one person?All I was doing was what everyone else was.Having a good time and finding people that you can be close to.For whatever I did I am sorry.But you did a wonderful thing for me.You snapped me back to reality.Instead of hating you and giving you the pleasure of thinking that you got you revenge,I want to tell you how much I appreciate what you did.SO, Thank you !!!!
    Well it's time for me to go and call the phone company,and to say goodbye Mr.INTERNET and hello life!!
    All of the people that I have came across on the net has touched my mind and my heart.You all deserve to be have a wonderful life.Just remember..the biggest problem is that you have to love yourself.You know what?I didn't.Well I am gonna start loving myself.I am going to be the best that I can be and give all I have to give to my wonderful family.
    Like I said...I may pop in from time to time and say hey.But I learned a big lesson from the net.Don't get so wrapped up in it,cause if you do it takes over.....

*Leaving with a big smile on my face and tears streaming down my cheeks*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

any chance you found out who that person was?

Even though you have no hard feelings towards them i gotta say after seeing that chickenshit post in the pool threatening you under an anonymous name. Then that they called your house, if anyone needs help it's them.

That's just fucked up and im really sorry to hear that. frown

Hope you work everything out.