-
August 21st, 2001, 05:33 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I miss the "old board"...the way it used to be at least. Something is definately different and missing, I'm not sure what it is...the people that used to come here and dont anymore...or if we've just run out of intelligent interesting things to say, but I find it hard to find threads to even post on...WHAT happened??
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
-
August 21st, 2001, 05:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
true dat 2cutie!
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 06:14 PM
#3
Inactive Member
word...
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 09:55 PM
#4
Macydamn
Guest
*slides thru 2's thread like T.Cruise in Risky business*
I'm a newbie.....
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 10:08 PM
#5
-
August 21st, 2001, 11:17 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*looks around* am i allowed to be here? 
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
August 21st, 2001, 11:19 PM
#7
-
August 21st, 2001, 11:22 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*looks up above him* why hello stranger jen!..what are you to good for us now? where ya been? 
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
August 22nd, 2001, 11:07 AM
#9
Inactive Member
It ISN'T the same..the soap opera-esque atmosphere, verbal cat fights, and overall stupidity are why I've cut down my chatting to almost nothing. I'll be the first to admit that I used to come in there specifically to start shit, but it was always in fun..nothing more
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 11:21 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
*ties 2 up and drags her to room 13 with the rest of us*EG*
*Smoooooooooooooooooooches* girlie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks