Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

this might come as a surprise to most of you, but behind the wheel i am as patient as a lamb *L

sure i get aggravated, but i learned a long time ago, that you dont know who's in the next car and what they're capable of....letting someone cut you off and get away with it is MUCH better than playing a dangerous game of payback and perhaps pulling over to duke it out, only to find a gun in your face (or worse)

and about cell phones.....i dont know if you heard about Rebecca Gayheart, the actress? they say she was gabbing on a cell phone when she struck a 7-yr-old little boy who was crossing the road in LA.....it killed him.....and now no one involved will ever be the same

i may go off in here, but in real life situations, you wont find me stirring up too much trouble over something like the average, everyday stressor like idiots on the road biggrin

Macydamn

You mean there are other people on the road when I'm driving???? *blows a bubble*

My truck is a 1 ton........so unless it is a semi........I WIN.*G

*flips my cell shut, blows a bubble, switches lanes and radio stations*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*LMAO* @ blanca she reminded me of Kathy Bates in that one movie where she just rams into the womans car at the grocery store *L* ...Driving to work yesterday, I was in front of a man who, in his mustang convertible, was brushing his teeth......I'm still not sure where he spit...*imagines spitting in the wind with the top down* LOL......but that is exactly what he was doin.....my pet peeve is FRICKING ROAD CONSTRUCTION!!!!!......talk about GRRRR .....*L*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont drive fast...i just pass the ones that do. *G*

I hate slow assed people who gawk at anything and everything...swaying back and forth all over the road! OR people who dont go when the light turns green....that really irritates me alot! *good thing i dont have a cell phone or GaToR would know he has some competition when it comes to bitching while driving!* *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

laughs at leo...you drive in nyc..you allsuck at drivin there biggrin...........and one way streets...they suck

------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kk.. mine's fucking tourists! *gr fucking errrrrrr* in the dead of winter.. we get an average of bout 5' of snow round here.. well ya fuckin tourists dunno how to fuckin drive in snow damnit! PISS me off jes thinkin bout it *gets all aggravated* so my car was in the shop... so's i'm drivin a fuckin crummy of my grampa's till my car's out an ready to get back out there.. this crummy ain't nuthin to joke wit *BAFG* yanno those BIG asss four door things.. HEAVY motha fuckaz... foot think bush bumper on the front.. yeah, you know what i'm talkin bout *nods* i'm in there, got the stereo cranked (course i ain't got no liscence..... too many tickets) an a litttle firefly fuckin cuts in front of me *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* oh i was mad.. they ALWAS cut me off.. an i have a temper.. a very bad one if i might say so myself *LOL* road rage is like.. normal for me *L*

------------------
    I wil hold you in my arms through the fury of the fires of heaven and hell

R.Q.P LIVES ON!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

boid

------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Ok, the biggest problem here now is people that are still crossing in front of you after their light has changed red, and yours has turned green. It is happening here so much now. You will be at the red light and your light will turn green, and the color blind mother fuckers cant see their light has turned RED!!! Last time I checked RED still meant STOP at a red light. when im at the front of the line at the red light and I'm waiting to go, I get so pissed when people are still going after my light turns green. So far I have gotten an inch away from hitting them, and I sit there and lay on the horn til they move!!One day I swear Im gonna just step on the gas as hard as I can and ram right inot them, and they will be in the WRONG! and I will be in the RIGHT< cause they ran a red light to begin with! i dont care enough about my little m&m ford aspire. After all it is aspiring to be something better any dam way.

Another thing, I have to agree with all of you, who said, people that stop to turn. Dam, what the hell? Do people actually have to stop to turn in some where. They are the other people that one day, Im just gonna ram right into their dumb stupid asses.

AND, slow ass people. Shit there is a slow lane, fucking use it people. Dont pull out right in front of me, when you see how fast i'm coming up the road, then do 20 miles per hour. GGGGGGGGGRRRRR! I never drive under 60 on regular highways (probably explains my 9 tickets, one more ticket and I lose my license)! On the interstate I never go below 90, which probably explains me blowing up my moms engine in her mercury Gran Marquie!

ok, so thats it. the red light thing, people that take forever and a day to turn into somewhere, people that pull out in front of you and drive slower than my grandma walks with her walker.

Also, people, beware of me on the interstate I bob and weave inbetween traffic on the interstate. And since I have seen the movie, "The fast And The Furious" my driving has only gotten more aggresive and crazier*LOL* I get road rage so bad, some days I wish I had my pistol in the car to just pull out of my glove box and start shooting peoples tires and radiators out*L* people, get out of my way if you dont know how to drive. As my bumper sticker says, "Why am I the only one on the planet that knows how to drive" *LOL*

------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Throws GOD a beer! hey bro....

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    fucking get a grip people...
    nothing's funnier to me than seeing some idiot getting mad because someone doesn't go right when the light turns green.

Only times i get in fights is when some dumbass gets pissed at me for something like..hmmm letting a pedestrian cross when they have the right of way instead of making the right turn right when it turns green.

I'll pull up next to them and ask if they have a fucking problem...most people just like to honk or say shit in their car but won't say a word when you're a foot apart from them with your window down.

Genie you mean making a left you never have to go when the light turns red because that's when the road clears. I especially find it stupid when people get pissed at others for the same shit they do.

Road rage is nothing to be proud of it's just stupidity. Get the fuck over it if you all were walking not one of you would say shit to anyone next to you.

------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast