Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

J you have no comment here ....as far as I am concerned...you ride a bike!

tell us your biking peeves..LMAO*

*smoooooch*

------------------

Macydamn

Is rotten really that Puck guy off of Mtv's "The real world?"

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L shuddup blanc i drive too...i just ride my bike cus it's mo fun sometimes.

and you know im right people need to start leaving early when they gotta be somewhere and stop getting pissed at stupid shit they wouldn't have the guts to get pissed about if they weren't able to drive away.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i do however agree with a few things that people have the right to get pissed at.

when im making a right turn and it's only me and some fool driving along im waiting for them to pass so i can turn into the lane and the fucker turns right without ever putting their blinker on.

or when you're on the highway and the same asshole keeps passing you then 20 miles down the lane goes slow so you're forced to pass his ass. then he does it again and passes you.....ever hear of cruise control when you're on long trips on the highway.

but still some shit is just petty and i dont stay mad for long cus i think like that could be my mom making those mistakes...and would be pissed if someone was honking at her and shit...soo fuck it's just driving.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i live in a city so there are always lots of lanes to get around stupid people who like to drive 1/2 the speed limit. it's annoying but it doesn't tick me off too badly. what ticks me off is people who don't know how to use 4 way stops. when it's my turn to go and some dumb ass just sorta slows down on his side and doesn't stop i go anyway biggrin i drive a van and it's bigger than most things on the road. when they realize i'm takin' my turn whether they like it or not they ain't long stopping *G*

------------------

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

i learned my lesson way back in '89 when two incidents occurred

the first one happened right outside my husband's old apartment, where he lived when we were still just dating......he slept over my house and i was driving him home the next morning, when i apparently cut someone off without seeing him, cuz we werent aware of him until we got to the red light and he got out of his car and started kicking my door, cursing and screaming, trying to open the door to drag me out.....my husband got out and the two of them brawled on the sidewalk when the man lunged at him.....my mother-in-law saw the whole thing and called the police

the other incident happened on the side of the road, when this carload of men mistook my car for someone they'd been after....after nearly running me off the road, i pulled over to let him pass, but they got out......two of them held me back while the other one was beating up my husband on the side of the road....i never experienced such complete horror before that moment, i seriously thought they were gonna kill him, i was frantic.....anyway, we ended up at the police station and we decided not to press charges, even though we should've

but that taught me a lot about road rage.....you never know who's in the car next to you or what they're capable of, as i said before.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hit a jogger once......*JK*

no but really , I only get really pissed when someones inability to drive safely puts the rest of us or me in danger from their stupid driving mistakes...if someone isnt paying attention..and I feel as though I am in danger from it I get so mad!

this guy tried to beat me up once...he got road rage at me..I was so scared..but I want doing anything wrong...I swear!...LOL

so I called the police and they said fill out a report...so I did and ther was a write up in the police briefs news section of the daily paper...well needless to say..the paper turned the whole story around..and made it look as if I was stalking the guy.....etc...loing story short....my dad read it my grandfather read it..and some frineds...and I never lived it down..it made me look so bad!

I was the victim!

totally embarrasing moment in my life

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's fucked up blanc

I hate fucking idiots like that nothing better to do than get red in the face and have their whole day ruined because you got in their lane.

My little brother is worse he used to carry a gun in his car, i talked him out of it said with our temper it's inviting a tragedy to happen.

I admit i have done shit to piss them off more but that's my nature. *L like this fool was so pissed i passed him he sped up riding my ass so i sped up...cus up ahead the road was closed. He was riding my ass doing 60 then right before the construction i changed lanes...he had to slam on the breaks.

That's what people get for getting mad someone would dare to pass em.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats hilarious rotten....i love to sped up and box people in biggrin

------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hate peeps that honk at me.... if u honk at me for some pointless bullshit reason i'll come to a complete stop even if it's on a one lane street... it's funny to watch peoples reactions.... if you can't deal with my drivin then get the fuck off the road cuz i ain't leavin *L.... no need to honk... if i make a mistake i know what i did wrong.... unless i'm gonna hit your car.. then you have a right to honk

------------------
    how did i get so far gone?
    where do i belong?
    where in the world did i ever go wrong?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast