-
November 20th, 2000, 06:33 PM
#21
Inactive Member
*Gooses Red....wheeeeheeeey!!!
-
November 20th, 2000, 08:07 PM
#22
Inactive Member
*LMAO*[email protected] do I keep finding myself at this thread????
-
November 20th, 2000, 10:16 PM
#23
Inactive Member
mmmmmm Rant do it again *G*
-
November 20th, 2000, 10:23 PM
#24
-
November 20th, 2000, 11:58 PM
#25
Inactive Member
*slips up behind leo..*
long time no see babe
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 21st, 2000, 08:14 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Blanca.....you find yourself at this thread because I send subliminal brain waves out via chat..........LOOK INTO MY EYES...YOU ARE FEELING VEEEEERY SLEEEEEEEEPY....
-
November 21st, 2000, 01:59 PM
#27
-
November 21st, 2000, 09:20 PM
#28
Inactive Member
2 live crew......lyrics to Me so Horny..... 
What do we get for ten dollars? Every ting you want. Everything?
Every ting!
Sittin' at home with my dick on hard, I got the black book for a freak
to call.
Picked up the telephone and dialed the seven digits.
Yo this is Marquis baby, are you down with it?
I arrived at her house, knocked on the door.
Not having no idea of what the night had in store.
I'm like a dog in heat, a freak without warning.
I have an appetite for sex 'cause me so horny.
Oh, so horny....Ohh, so horny...Ohh, so horny.
Me love you love time.
Oh, so horny....Ohh, so horny....Ohh, so horny.
Me love you long time
I'm like a dog in heat, a freak without warning. I have an appetite
for
sex 'cause me so horny.
Oh, so horny....Ohh, so horny....Ohh, so horny.
Me love you long time
Oh, so horny....Ohh, so horny....Ohh, so horny.
Me love you long time
[This message has been edited by Blanca (edited November 21, 2000).]
-
November 22nd, 2000, 12:12 AM
#29
Inactive Member
*dances with blanca*......mind if i grind? *EG
*grinds blanca and then goes for sniffer*
*eyes redhead from across the room and gets between her and rant and makes a sandwich*
*grind, bump, grind, bump*
ooooh, whose hand was that?
damn.............................*runs off to wipe*
-
November 22nd, 2000, 08:16 AM
#30
Inactive Member
You guys scare me sometimes......you know that??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks